Chapter 84: Goka vs Majin Buu

A/N: Goka takes on Majin Buu as a Super Saiyan 3 all while Trunks looks for the Dragon Radar.

You were continuing to fly to Goka's location considering you could feel her increased energy. However, she was still fairly far away.

(Y/N): damn it! I need to hurry as fast as I can! Why didn't I train with Goka to learn Instant Transmission when the both of us were on Yardrat?!

You yelled to yourself while you kept flying. At the lookout, Logan and the others had a feeling come over them.

Logan: you guys feel that familiar energy?

Frostwing: it feels like him, but can we be sure if it's him.

Kyogre: me and Groudon know that feeling longer and more than anybody that's gotta be him.

Groudon: plus, who else would it be? Cella? That cockroach bitch is dead as shit and even if she was back, we'd just curb stomp her again.

Frostwing: >_>

At Metro West, Trunks finally arrived at Capsule Corp and started running inside.

Trunks: finally, I've made it!

He ran through the insides of the building. He got to the room where Bulma's parents would likely be at. Once the door opens, he sees Bulma's dad just sitting down while their room looked like there was a little bit of smoke.

Mr. Briefs: oh uh..... Trunks! What brings you here?!

He asked while he was coughing a little bit.

Trunks: I came here looking for the Dragon Radar and....... Wait, why is there a lot of smoke in here?

Mr. Briefs: oh, well the Mrs. was just doing a little bit of cooking and ended up burning the food just a little bit.

Trunks: but..... the kitchens a lot more further awa.....

Mr. Briefs: do you want the radar or not?

Trunks: yes sir!

Back in the sky, Goka had been engaging Majin Buu in battle for a while now. She was currently landing heavy blows on Buu while gripping on her antenna to force her back so she could get delt another punch.

Babidi: huh, so this is what a violent version of a yo-yo looks like.

Goka: now time to bring it around town! Bring it around town! Bring it around town!

She yelled while spinning Majin Buu over and over by her antenna. She soon began to increase her speed further and further by the second.

Majin Buu: Buu feel like she might vomit!

Goka: ew!

Goka soon loosened her grip and Majin Buu was sent flying down into the direction of the city. This resulted in Majin Buu crashing into a skyscraper and causing it to collapse. People and Pokémon alike ran away from in a panic to try and get away from the falling debris.

Goka:...... oopie doopsie........

Majin Buu burst out of the rubble and soon flew back into the air and re-meet with Goka into the battle.

Babidi: hey, no damage. Who could have foreseen that?

Buu soon raised her arms and fired multiple yellow ki blasts towards Goka's direction. Goka gasped at this.

Goka's mind: that's Vegeta's technique! And...... kinda everyone else's technique as well now that I think about it.

She soon began to swat away any and all of the ki blasts that had gotten close to her. Babidi was doing what he could to dodge any of the blasts with the risk of being hit.