Random HCs

Lucifer

- He only likes to go to the human world in fall and winter because he has seasonal allergies....only Diavolo knows.

Mammon

- He can juggle really well! Once Levi asked him if he had any hobbies other than stealing, so he decided to take up juggling just to prove he could do more than steal. It never came up in conversation again though, so he went around the house juggling whatever he could find. His brothers were impressed until they realized that he made it to his room with their stuff.

Levi

- He can find flaws in anything...but in a good way. So long as someone is there to keep him from rambling for too long, he can help improve any design or plan. This is just another reason he's so effective at his plans as the Admiral.

Satan

- It's canon that he likes both trashy shows and documentaries...however his guilty pleasure is watching My Little Pony

Asmo

- LOVES astrology. Though there is no discernible sun, moon, or planets in the Devildom, he finds it fascinating. Sometimes he and Satan study it together for fun.

Beel

- He has a prized rolling pin that he won once when he was out with Mammon. He has it hidden somewhere in his room where he is sure Mammon won't find and sell it. He only uses it on very special occasions.

Belphie

- He actually hates horror movies, but would never show it, which is why he tries to fall asleep before the movie starts. When he can't go to sleep, he secretly puts headphones and watches Mammon scream and freak instead.

Barbatos

- He likes apple cider more than tea, but it has to be from scratch. He never has time to make it, but it's his favourite.

Diavolo

- He has a rage house, a huge one. Being the prince is a lot of pressure, and he rarely takes his anger out on his subjects. As such, he had a rage house built that could withstand his lash-outs. He has invited Satan to use it when needed, but Satan rarely gets there on time and usually ends up tearing his own room up.

(If you don't know what a rage house is, it's basically a place where you get to smash, throw, and destroy stuff with your hands, hammers, etc. I've never been, but I would love to lol.)

Simeon

- He is terrible at baking. He can cook, but for some reason he's never had a batch of cookies turn out right, which is just another reason for him to encourage Luke in the kitchen.

Luke

- He hates jello with a passion. He hates it almost as much as he hates demons. The texture is weird and the way it jiggles makes him feel like he's putting his spoon into a giant glob of partially congealed fat. Beel tried to convince him to eat it once, and it ended in tears from both parties😓

Solomon

- He sucks at geography. He can barely name the continents, not to mention the countries within them. He likes to try and match countries to their flags, but fails pretty miserably. He once wrote that Indonesia was in Europe and it took about half an hour convincing from Satan that it was Poland in Europe, and that he had confused the two flags. Satan thought he was in the clear, but then Solomon insisted that the Ivory Coast, Ireland, and India had to be on the same continent because they have the same three colours and all start with I...

A/N: hope ya liked it! These are just a couple random hcs. I was thinking about doing  "guilty pleasures" hc. What do y'all think?