Writing List+Basic Rules

Ok, here's a list of stuff I'm doing bc I got a ton of inspiration all at once.  (Some are for mini fics or scenarios, others are gor hcs) You can use these as prompts, just tag me (especially if it's something original, which will be marked with an (O) 😁)

The guys:

- I feel like you could have been nicer to me today...(no Luke) (O)

- get their periods (no genderbend, and no Luke) (O)

- dates to take them on (O)

- react to mc's pet peeve about them (O)

- get cuddle privileges revoked

- react to an mc with a very dark sense of humour

- react to sarcastic mc

- react to dom(F?) Mc (very likely to be nsfw, no Luke) (O?)

- react to an mc that uses their hands when they talk (O)

- react to mc doing a happy dance (O?)

- react to tackle hugs

- react to mc slapping their ass😂 (no Luke)

- react to mc wearing their clothes

- favourite winter activites with MC in the human world (O)
           - reaction to sledding for the first time (O)
           - reaction to skating for the first time (O)

- react to mc who sits in weird positions

-react to very flexible mc

-react to mc joining the army (O)

- pet shop date (human world) (O)
           - pet shop date (devildom) (O)
           - pet shop date (celestial realm)(O)

- react to mc who recites Vines

-react to blind mc

-react to composer mc

-react to gamer mc

- react to mc that likes to fake accents (and does it well) (O)

- find out mc is a Disney fan (O)
          -mc introduces them to Disney (O)

- react to mc offering them a massage (no Luke)

- react to neat-freak mc

- little things they find cute about mc😊 (no Luke)(O)

- go on a hike in the human world
              - (read as: try multiple outdoor activities without magic)

- (Fanfic, (with my mc(?)) Bet! - the guys think they can handle a day in the life of a bi-racial woman in the human world. She thinks she can go a week in the Devildom as each of the guys. Etc.etc. (please don't use this)(O)

- react to multilingual mc (O)

- react to mc who does fabrication (O)

-Foodfight scenario

-react to mc getting a minor injury

-react to mc trying to play off major injury as minor

So...yeah. Requests are closed rn, but if there's one you want me to prioritize, just let me know in the comments! This is my first time writing anything like this,so advice is welcomed and appreciated! Thanks! Also, those marked as original, are ony marked as such bc to my knowledge they are. If you know that they're not, lmk, and send me a link to the original! I would love to read ir! Thanks again!

(Also, "Bet!", I got the idea while I was writing everything else, so if it doesn't make sense rn, I apologize, but I will *eventually* turn it into a reality)

Now, I know it's kinda long, but here's some basic rules.

1. If it's gonna be NSFW, there will be no Luke. This is not debatable.

2. Be nice to each other! If you don't agree with someone, you can be respectful in the way you present your pov, or you can stay quiet.

3. Unless marked differently, I will be writing for a gender neutral reader. If I happen to forget a marking or use vocab that doesn't fit, please let me know!

               3.a. a lot of the stuff marked for f! Reader will also be more comedic than romantic, so unless you're grossed out by periods and stuff, they may be a fun read nonetheless😁 (it's just that I'm a girl, so I find it easy to write that way)

4. Leave constructive criticism! Please! I want to get better at writing!

Alright, thank you again y'all! Happy reading!