Levi- Three Things

Tw: Not much, it's Levi, so self-deprecation, a few tears. This one is fluffier than the other two. Maybe a little more suggestive too, idk, depends on how ya take it.

Sorry if it's not great, I kinda struggled with this one😅

"UGH I SWEAR I WILL ******** AND ******** **** YOU! YOU WON'T WIN MOTHER******! NOT AGAIN YOU ******* *****!! UGGHHHHHH!!!!" Levi threw his remote down, sighed and let his head fall back in his chair. You were sitting in the beanbag chair across the room, amusement crossing your features.

"....you good?" Levi jumped a bit at your voice. "I-ah...yeah I'm fine. W-what are you still doing here? I thought you left a while ago." You rolled your eyes and popped a chip in your mouth. "I left to get some snacks from my room. I didn't want to interrupt you though, so I just let myself back in. I can leave if you want."

"N-no, but why did you come back? I wasn't being a very good friend. I didn't even notice you come back! Why do you spend time with a yucky otaku-" You cut him off.

"First of all, I enjoy your company. Just being with you is enough, I don't need your undivided attention all the time. I just want to be around you. Secondly, if you start going on about how you are "a yucky otaku" or "disgusting" or anything else self-deprecating, I am going to stuff the idea of self-love into your brain one way or another."

"H-HUH?? WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN? And why would you want to help someone like me?" You got up and walked over to him. You straddled him in his chair, to which his entire face flushed a deep shade of red. His hands hovered over your legs for a moment, but he then decided to bury his face in his hands. You gently grabbed his hands and brought them down to rest on your thighs. You pressed a small kiss against his cheek, which made him blush even harder, if it were possible. You gently turned his face so that he was looking directly at you.

"I want to help you because I care about you. I want you to see yourself the way I see you. So to do that, I want you to name three things you like about yourself."

"W-WOAH, THREE THINGS I L-L-LIKE ABOUT....MYSELF?" His face was burning in your hands. You brushed his hair back away from his eyes, however, he pulled away and looked down. "M-MC....I don't know if I can do that. For nearly my whole life I just wanted to be, act, sound like someone else. You were the first person to m-make me feel like maybe-just maybe I'm okay the way I am....and now you want me to tell you what I like about myself? Is this because  you're going to leave me and want me to build myself up before you go? I wouldn't blame you, b-but I'd rather just know instead of embarrassing myself beforehand." He stared silently at his hands, which were now playing with his shirt as he awaited your answer. You couldn't see it yet, but tears were forming in the corners of his eyes. To his surprise, you pulled him into a hug. You could feel the moisture from his eyes leak onto your shoulder. "Oh Levi, I didn't mean to- no, I would never do that to you. Like I said before, I care about you. It hurts me when you talk about yourself so poorly because it's untrue, yet I know you believe it! I want you to believe the positive, true things about you. I can tell you myself all I want, but until Ì hear you say that you think you're incredible, wonderful, passionate, handsome -"

"STOP, ok I get it, I get it!" He exclaimed, making you chuckle a bit. He sighed, leaned into your hand on his cheek and looked you at you, embarrassed, but flattered.

"If it's too much...I don't want to push you to do anything you really don't want to do. If three things is too much...maybe you can just repeat after me?" He took a shaky breath, sat up and nodded, not trusting himself to speak yet.

"Ok?" "Ok."

You put one finger up. "I am important."

"....I-I am important."

"I am loved and appreciated for who I am."

He blushed a little at your words, but managed to stutter it out. You put a second finger up.

"...Do you want to try the last one on your own?"

"Um....I l-like or um, I am....uh...."

He looked embarrassed again, avoiding your eyes. "H-hold on. I want t-to try." He took a few deep breaths, and you waited patiently. "I am good enough....at least for you, and that's more than enough for me. I l-like that I get to feel this way around you...you always make me feel special. You are the only person I don't get jealous over. Everything about you is perfect, I don't want to be you otherwise I could never really spend time together the way we do now. Like you said, being with you is enough. And for whatever reason, you see me as worth that time. I...I l-love you MC." You couldn't stop your wyes from welling up with a few tears as you pulled him into another hug. "That was beautiful, Levi. I hope you can remember that forever. I hope you always feel like you're enough for you too. You will always be more than enough for me. I love you too." You guys sat in his chair for a long time, slowly drifting off in the comfort of each others warmth.