4 || 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘭.

"They couldn't have gone far, they were just here a minute ago

"They couldn't have gone far, they were just here a minute ago..." Yaichi mumbled looking around.

"Yachi-sanm you seemed really set on having L/n-chan and Akabane-kun join our club, are they in your class or something?" sugawara asked while helping her look around the gym for the new club members.

"y-yes!" that's when hinata perked up.

"wow, yachi-san! you have class with two delinquents, what's that like?"

"boke hinata boke! don't just go around calling people delinquents when you've never met them!"

"wow, the king not being rude or self absorbed, who would've thought." tsukishima teased while yamaguchi sniggered behind him.

"what are they like yachi-san?"

"w-well, i don't really know how to put it...like tsukishima but worse."

"eh? worse than tsukishima, i don't believe it!" tanaka said while bouncing a ball up and down.

"i mean, they aren't s-salty or anything like that, no offence tsukishima," yachi stuttered out causing tsukishima to glare at said girl, "they're super smart, top our class actually, even though they never come to class..."

"they are delinquents kageyama!"

"they may be delinquents but they sure are good looking." nishinoya voiced.

"why thank you~" The team squeaked, where did that come from?

"geez, you guys are really bad at looking for people." Karma commented.

"up here, losers!" hesitantly the team looked up.

"W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING UP THERE!?"

"we wanted to see how long it would take for you to find us,"

"but you guys suck at finding."

"GET DOWN, YOU GUYS COULD GET HURT!" most of the volleyball team was worried about the two dying. most of them. Tanaka and Nishinoya, on the other hand, were too busy having a seizure from accidently looking up Y/n's skirt.

Of course, Karma, being the very observant person he is, noticed and felt about ready to beat them up. And Karma being Karma was actually going to beat them up.

"geez, calm down you old geezer." at the same time Y/n and Karma let go of the bars on top of the gym. At that the volleyball members' faces paled. they were going to die.

To everyone's surprise they landed on the ground without any damage and looked like it was perfectly normal. There was literally no time for anyone to say another word before Karma was in front of Tanaka and Nishinoya holding a pocket knife.

The team screeched, "Oh mY GOD! PLEASE DON'T KILL THEM!"

"ara ara, you two are really just perverts, eh senpai's." Karma seethed out, holding the knife closer to the two senpais' necks.

"we didn't mean t-to look up her skirt it was an accident!" Nishinoya squeaked out backing up with tanaka until their backs were pressed up against a gym wall. Y/n, on the other hand, made sure to get photos of everyones reactions.

"honest to god!" poor boys nearly fainted when Karma had punched the wall right in between their heads, creating a dent.

"do it again and i'll make sure it's your face and not the wall." Karma smiled as he walked back to Y/n. They laughed when they looked at the photos that she got of the team.

"a-ano i'm Coach Ukai."

"eh? an old man?"

"W-what?! i'm not that old!"

"sure, sure, whatever you say old man."

"ne, Karma-kun, this place doesn't look too bad yeah?"

"you're right, n/n-chan."

" okay! i'll be your new coach! sorry old dude but youre getting booted!"

"NANI?! YOU CAN'T JUST TAKE MY SPOT!"

"i can and i will." a dark aura surrounded her as she looked at the older man.

"Do you even know how to play volleyball!?"the coach shouted in defence.

"nope!" Y/n said popping the 'p' , "but i bet i could figure it out in less than 5 minutes."

"What about you, boy? do you know anything about volleyball?" he turned to Karma,

"nah~" he replied coolly.

"great, they gave up two people who don't know anything about the club they joined. "

"you make sure the ball doesn't hit the ground right?" Y/n questioned getting nods from the team.

"simple enough."

"you two can't join a club you know nothing about!"

"well, why don't we have a little match then, two against your three best players. " Y/n smirked

"if we win you let us stay, if not we'll leave." Karma and Y/n at that moment looked deadly. They just oozed so much power that it made the rest of the people in the gym feel like bugs under their feet.

"okay... you got yourself a deal." Y/n and ukai shook hands.

And just like that, he had made a deal with the devil, well two actually.

Oh, this was going to be fun.

sorry just another short filler chapter </3

ill give a real update as soon as possible