"We need to deliver these babies now." The doctor said.

"Okay," Ken said. Jonah and I each grabbed one of her hands for some support. The second she started to push, her grip on our hands intensified. It hurt me, but it was nothing compared to the pain she was in.

After many big pushes, the first baby's head was finally visible, and she had to give one last push. She gave it her all and pushed as hard as she could until the doctor pulled the baby out. The little cries are the first things we heard.

"It's a boy." The doctor said, handing the baby off to the nurse to get cleaned up. After the nurse cleaned him up, she handed him to Ken. Tears fell down my cheeks as I saw him; he was so tiny.

"He's so cute. Hi little buddy." I said. She handed him over to Jonah, and I've never seen him look so scared. I think the reality of him being a father has finally kicked in now. The wonderful moment was cut short when the contractions started again, and ken yelled in pain. The nurses took the baby while jonah went back to Kennedy's side. She started pushing again, but her screams were a lot louder than before.

She stopped pushing midway, "I can't. It hurts too much. Somethings not right, I can feel it." Ken said.

"If you don't keep pushing, we are at risk of losing this baby." the doctor said.

"I know you're in a lot of pain, and you feel like giving up, but you can't, Ken. This baby needs you to keep going and be strong for him." Jonah said. "Willa and I are going nowhere, we are here, and we won't let anything happen to you or this baby." He said, giving her a small kiss on the forehead. She nodded and continued to push. Once the baby's head was in view, she gave her final push crushing all the bones in my arm, squeezing it. I could tell she did the same to Jonah, but he was a wolf, which would heal pretty quickly.

We could tell something was off with the baby when we didn't hear it cry. The room was silent.

"What's wrong with him?" Ken asked.

"It's a girl, actually, and she isn't breathing very well. Her heartbeat is also very slow. We need to get her to the NICU before it's too late." The doctor said. Tears were falling all over our faces when the doctor told us that.

"Can I hold her before you go?" Ken asked. The doctor handed her over to Ken. Seeing her tears just brought more to mine. Ken held her close, giving her a small kiss on her forehead. A small cry filled the room, surprising everyone. A small bit of color came back to her tiny face. We all let out a breath of relief. The doctors had to take the baby to the NICU to make sure she stayed alive.

After a very long day, Ken fell asleep. I sat in the room with Jonah and their baby boy while she did.

"How does it feel? To hold a little life in your hands. I never realized how tiny they actually are." I said.

"Honestly, I've never been so terrified. The feeling in my heart when I heard their little cries. I don't think I've ever felt it before." He said.

"It's the feeling of being a parent and having something other than yourself to think about. I wish we could have both of them in here." Is aid.

"Yeah, but the doctors are doing their best to make sure she lives. I have faith in them. It's all we can do." I nodded in agreement and looked at eh little precious bundle we did have.

"I completely forgot about everyone whos waiting on the news of the babies. What do you say, little buddy, are you ready to meet your family?"

I headed out to tell everyone what was going on before seeing Ken and the baby.

"The good news, Ken is fine everyone, she's resting up after birthing two babies obviously, and unlike what we thought, she didn't end up having two boys, but a baby boy and girl. Now for the bad news, baby number two, the girl is in the NICU; she was having many problems when she was born, so they had to take her away to get better. We only have one baby, for now, so you all have to take turns, okay." I said, holding back the tears. They followed me; everyone was quiet coming in, not trying to poke the bear that was Ken, who was exhausted after birthing two babies. The little bundle of joy was passed around through the four members of Jonah's family. Although they weren't getting along, Xander and Jonah put away their problems and enjoyed each other's company.

After a few hours, Ken woke up, well somewhat she was still tired. The doctor came to give us news on the other baby.

"We managed to stabilize her, and she is recovering. Her heartbeat and breathing should be back to normal in a few days. We'll have to keep her there for now, but you are free to come to see her. I think she would like that." The doctor told us. She left soon after.

"Let's go see your other baby, but don't forget him, okay. I could carry him, but I did that for months; it's your turn." Ken said. I gave a small laugh.

"Make him work girl, it's the least she can do," I said. We laughed it off as we headed to see the other baby. Looking at her, she was obviously tinier than her brother. Seeing her in her state was sad, but she had a stronger family waiting for her to come home. "So now that it's a baby of both genders? What are the two of you going to name them?" I asked.

"Beats me; I was only ever thinking of baby boy names; I didn't think we'd have a girl," Jonah said.

"Me neither. I guess we can start brainstorming some baby girl names." Ken said.

"Oh, I got one, Willa but with a y instead of i. Oh, or Willow," I said.

"You really want me to name my child after you now, don't you."

"Hey, I carried them in my womb too. It's the least you can do," I said, smiling.

"She does have a point," Jonah said.

"I'll think about it." She said.

"It's all I ask."

We made light of the situation and stayed in the NICU with the two bundles of joy, brainstorming names for the two.