|Chapter 29|⁎°Find Mabel°⁎|

Start from the beginning

"Easy now, we have a lot of time." Ford sat down on a chair. Dipper followed every small movement Stanford did.

Last time Dipper was here... Mabel had helped him. She was on his side now, right? She was at least the person Dipper could rely on the most out of everyone in this shack.

"Where is Mabel?"

"You should know where she is." Dipper tilted his head. How could he possibly know? Ford seemed to have noticed Dipper's confusion as he started to explain. "You have kidnapped her."

"What?!" Dipper raised his voice. "Are you fucking crazy!? Why would I do that!?"

"Dipper please remember I have seen your level of sanity; you have no right to call me crazy." Ford had a point "And Mabel is missing which is your fault."

"Okay listen here Poindexter, Mabel is the person I hate the least out of all of you, why would you think I would kidnap her?" Dipper calmed his tone down and tried talking to Ford.

"Because you are crazy."

"And because I am crazy I can't be smart? C'mon Ford, you know I wouldn't do something that irrational." Dipper's plan seemed to be working as Ford started doubting himself.

"W-Well... Maybe Bill did it." He said.

"Bill? But Bill was with me this whole time and like I said, I don't have a reason to kidnap Mabel."

"But Bill can do whatever he wants, maybe he has done it without you knowing." Ford pointed out.

"Then what is the point in having me here?" That question seemed to have thrown Ford completely off his plan. "...Just let me go, there is no point in having me here, you will just anger Bill."

Ford was silent as he was still thinking. Yeah c'mon Sixer, fall into my trap. Dipper thought.

Ford POV

Dipper has a point. If he has no idea about Mabel and there is absolute no motive in him kidnapping her, there is no reason to anger Bill.

...

Wait.

Why would Bill get angry about Dipper missing? I mean, last time he seemed very upset too and he almost looked... vulnerable.

But then again, why did he look like that? Why does he care so much? What kind of important pawn is Dipper to him?

My head was filled with thoughts as Dipper just stared at me. After a few minutes I realized I had zoned out.

"Ford...? Would you let me go or?" Dipper spoke.

"No."

"No!? The hell do you mean with no?!" Dipper raised his tone.

"You... What is your relationship to Bill exactly?" That question seemed to have caught Dipper by surprise.

"I-I... I am just a human he captured." Dipper said after a while.

"That's a lie." I said bluntly. "If you were he wouldn't really care. You must know something. Maybe you know his weakness."

3rd Person POV

"W-What? Why would I know his secret?" Dipper laughed awkwardly. He couldn't let Ford know about the fact Dipper was Bill's secret because he knew Ford would use it against him.

"But if you did know his secret he would have just killed you." Ford muttered to himself.

"U-Um-"

"So, what kind of power do you hold to not only possess such knowledge about Bill but also keep yourself alive?" Ford didn't get to question Dipper any further because Stan stumbled into the room.