Chapter 4:"Anonymous "

Author: HELLO BEFORE ALL OF U GET MAD AT ME--I CHANGED MY MIND-IM NOT GONNA MAKE A TEXTING CHAPTER SHIIIUSH OKI BYE.

ALSO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN SO LONG. Family problems </3

Jeongin's pov

It was already 11 P.M and we were just about to have dinner when Chaeyoung yelled "WE DON'T HAVE ANY NOODLES" loud enough for me to hear her all the way from my room which was upstairs. "SHOULD I DRESS UP AND GO TO THE GROCERY STORE TO GET SOME?" I yelled back making sure she heard me and she did because she replied "YES,THANK YOU!". "OK" I yelled back as I got up from my bed and headed towards my closet.

It was really dark outside...if it wasn't for the street lights it would've been impossible to see thru. Anyways luckily, the grocery was not that far from where I lived. I went and bought a couple of noodles. But on my way back home (REMEMBER WHEN I TOLD U NO MATTER WHERE I GO~ I'LL NEVER LEAVE UR SIDE U WILL NEVER BE ALONE- OK OK imma stop srry) there was a group that was gathered around on what looked like a boy.

"LEAVE HIM ALONE!" I shouted, they all looked back to see who said that, but something caught my eye- one of the people in the group looked familiar...as I started approaching them I got to his face...It was Seungmin! "Seungmin? What are you doing here at this time and what are you doing to that little poor boy?!" I said as I was shaking because it was dark outside...and I hate the dark, I'm afraid of it. "The real question is what are YOU doing here...shouldn't you be with your mom, lil boy? Mind your own business and walk away before we hurt you too." Seungmin said sounding so cold...making me wonder if he even has feelings. II just couldn't let them hurt that boy...so my stubborn self took a deep breath and said "I'M NOT LEAVING UNTIL YOU LEAVE THIS LITTLE BOY ALONE!".

 Seungmin was smirking...after 5 seconds of silence between us, I heard him whispering to the people next to him "Keep doing what you're doing with this lil boy, I'll take the other guy." The other peopled nodded and Seungmin was approaching me. I was so scared, sweating all over and shaking. "W-wha do you want from me?" I said stuttering. He could tell I was nervous. He stopped walking when he got close to me. He was making an eye contact with me, which I hate, so I tried to avoid him as much as possible.  He held my chin up and made me look at him, "Look pretty boy, you should mind your own business, look where you got your stubborn self now. I gave you an offer chance to run away but you refused the offer. I now have no choice." He said as he was getting his fist ready. I didn't know what I got myself into. So I just closed my eyes shut waiting for myself to feel the pain, but suddenly there was no pain. I opened my eyes and realized him and his gang were gone. That day, I felt like the luckiest person.

I tried to look around to see if I could get a sight of the little boy...but he was gone, he's nowhere to be seen. So I just headed back home.