Chapter 2 : "Everyday 2"

𝑱𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒈𝒊𝒏'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗

I opened up to the page that Mr.Park Jinyoung told me to open up to and there were like ONE HUNDERD PROBLEMS there. THIS IS TORTURING ! I couldn't actually say any of that in front of the teacher. So I just sighed, picked up my pencil, and started solving the first problem. But when I was in the middle of solving the Math problem, Mr. Park Jinyoung asked "Have you guys seen Seungmin?" . "No,I think he might be absent or might be lat-" I answered but got interrupted by someone "I'M HERE! SORRY I WAS LATE!" Seungmin shouted. Great he came, I hate Seungmin...A LOT, idrk know why but- I just do. Well maybe I hate him because he's the most popular boy in school and because he's sort of like a bully. Just Maybe. (SEUNGMIN IS NOT LIKE THAT IRL- BUT I JUST WANTED TO MAKE THIS STORY INTERESTING-).

"Great, finally arrived at your destination, sir?" Mr.Park Jinyoung asked Seungmin with a sarcastic tone. "Oh- no- I think this is the wrong destination- I'm going home-" Seungmin replied sounding -SAVAGE-. I giggled a bit but then Mr.Park Jinyoung said "Oh,you find that funny Joengin?- then I'm gonna send u to detention with Seungmin- NOW GO!". "Jeez,have you been working on your hight notes Mr.Park Jinyoung? Because damn ur voice is ugly as fuck." Seungmin said as the whole class started to crack up. "Shut up or im going to call your parents." Mr Park Jinyoung said. "Now head to detention without any arguments." He said again pointing the door to us.
~End Of Chapter~

(Sorry I make chapters with no sense lmao- anyways this is my first book so bare with me- hehe I will be probably be updating more than one time a day- or just one time)