intro

There once was a young prince brave cute sweet . The perfect husband for his future queen . As it was tradition for the new africian king to have a wife . So they there powers woulb be stronger and they're next blood line as well . But one day all that change after a attack . The parents dead everyone but the prince . They say he is a shadow looking for pay back for his country . And for himself?
_________________________
________
___

{My promise}__________/_______\{3 pov}Smell of sweets and food even

{My promise}
__________/
______
_\
{3 pov}
Smell of sweets and food even . Chattering humming thumps of cars and horses. As for this day was not that why the smell of smoke filled the air . As well a weak scream of a young boy as  he was scrunched up on the floor as the masion burned turing to a crisp .

 As well a weak scream of a young boy as  he was scrunched up on the floor as the masion burned turing to a crisp

As this was not new as his family was great dectives but this this his own sister killed them and herself . All he could do was lie there weak and alone drifting to sleep . As a tall figure appeared picking him up . He found no care to see how or what it was that picked him up . He had nothing no hope no family . The figured felt some kind of sympathy for him .

The figure groaned as there eyes trailed to ashes left of used to be masion

The figure groaned as there eyes trailed to ashes left of used to be masion . As there eyes glowed as they teleported . To a huge masion the figured shifted to a more human form . As the young boy sterred in his sleep . Eyes slightly opened as his eyes meet the males covered ones . A yelp left his small pink lips . The figured sighed as he let him down ."Hey....buddy im not gonna hurt you.....promise' The boy stared up at the male "p...promise' The boy eyes looked unsure before they sparkled . And jumped up hugging the stranger .