~𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 3~

Start from the beginning

"Umm okay" was all I managed to say.

"Are you scared of me now?"

"A li-little bit.."

"You don't have to. Really."

     And with that, he left the kitchen and went to the bedroom. I turned on the TV and sat on the couch.

"Two bodies found dead in a remote alley near the Port Mafia-"

    I immediately turned it off. I'm not in the mood for this ugh. I'll go see what Dazai is doing since I have nothing else to do.

   When I entered the bedroom, Dazai was sitting in his bed, reading a book while drinking tea. His dark brown hair glittered in the sun coming through the window. It is the first time that I'd notice but he was beautiful. He flicked through the pages of his book in a relaxed manner. I had been looking at him for minutes before he acknowledged my presence. He patted the spot beside him, signaling me to sit in his bed.

    I went ahead, sitting beside him in bed. He looked at me, his eyes focusing on my eyes. I didn't feek akward at all which was somehow really weird since I get nervous and akward easily.

"I'm sor-"
"You look bea-"

  We began to say something at the same time.

"Go first." He said insisting.

"Okay... I'm sorry."

"You're sorry for what exactly?"

"For being afraid of you. I was just really socked. I know you won't kill me. I trust you."

"You don't have to be sorry about that. It is natural for a normal person like you to be scared of me.."

"Dazai... What were you going to say before?"

"Oh. It was nothing."

   He lied. I knew he was lying, but I let it slide.

    I chose a book from his library and started reading beside him. The day passed by so quickly. Time sure flies when you're reading books huh..

  It was late. Dazai and I finished reading our books, had dinner and we were now laying in bed together.

"You better not make me a hugging plushie again."

   Dazai let out a chuckle. How is that man a port mafia executive? He is so fun to be around. He certainly doesn't seem like a mass murderer.

"I'm not making any promises."

"At least if you're going to hug me, tell me before hand so I won't cover myself with a blanket. Your body is too warm and I'll wake up in the middle of the night feeling overheated."

"I don't really think you'll need a blanket then"

   He said as he made me his hugging plushie again. That man is a pain in the ass. I said laughing out loud.

"What?" He looked at me in confusion.

"Oh. It's nothing." I said the same thing he said to me before.

"Hey no fair! I already said that!"

"Then tell me what you were going to say before and I'll tell you what I was thinking"

"Ughhh fine. I was about to say that you're beautiful in the sunlight."

"Oh so I'm not ok-looking anymore?" I said, teasing him.

"Don't change the subject. What were you thinking before?"

"I was thinking that you don't look like a port mafia executive. You are fun to be around and you don't look like a killer."

"And that was what made you laugh?"

"I may have thought that you are kinda a pain in the ass." I admitted laughing again.

"Hey! That was mean!" He said laughing while rubbing my hair.

"Now you messed up my hair! No fair!"

"That's what you get for being mean"

  We laughed together and turned sides. It was only a matter of time before he came to my side of the bed to hug me in his sleep.

   I drifted to sleep and my surroundings faded. Today was fun... I got to know more things about Dazai.