~𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 2~

He inserted his key to the door lock and the front door of his apartment opened, revealing his small yet modern residence. It was somewhat messy but not an absolute mess. I wasn't going to be ungrateful. It was a nice average apartment, spacious enough for two people to live.

     I won't be living here for long anyway... I thought to my self as I entered his apartment.

     The walls were a pale grey color, matching with the the gray couch whose shade was a only a little bit darker that the wall's. A small but stylish kitchen was in the same wide space as the living room. Dazai gave me a small tour of his apartment. He showed me every cupboard in the kitchen so I'd know where to find anything I wanted. He then proceeded to show me the bathroom. It wasn't big but it wasn't small either. It was an average bathroom with black tiles.

"Hold on let me get something." He said, leaving me standing at the bathroom door.

    Two minutes later I saw him returning with some clothes, a smile plastered on his face.

"Here. Take these. You're covered in blood so I figured that you'd want to take a shower. I'll be giving you my clothes from now on since you don't have any." He said handing me the clothes.

"Thanks. I appreciate it."

"I'll let you shower now. Don't worry I'm not that much of a pervert to open the door. I'll be in the living room if you need me."

"Umm okay..." He kinda made things akward now.

"Oh sorry that sounded a little weird."

"It's fine, don't stress about it."

     I closed the bathroom door and went ahead to take a shower. Gosh I reek of blood. I took out my clothes, leaving them on the floor and went in the shower. As soon as I let the water flow, the water turned red. It wasn't my blood. It was someone else's blood. That really fricked me out...

     I got out of the shower and changed in the clothes Dazai gave me. I looked at myself in the mirror. His clothes were huge. He gave me some black sweat pants and a black oversized, for me, shirt. Guess I'll only be wearing black while I'm here. I don't mind it though. Dazai's clothes are pretty damn comfortable.

     I exited the bathroom feeling relaxed from my hot shower. When I entered the living room he was sitting in the couch, reading about suicide. Well... I couldn't expect anything else from someone who asked me on a double-suicide. He was still covered in blood since I was the first one to shower. I sat beside him on the couch to take a look at the book he was reading and gave him a slight smile.

      There he goes again... That creepy way he checks me out, analyzing my every feature gives me chills. He gave me a playful smile and said

"You look cute in my clothes."

   I couldn't bring myself to respond. Instead, my body decided to respond to his comment. In a matter of seconds my cheeks were already flushing red. Why? Why now? This is really embarassing ugh.

"Um thanks!" I said anxiously, the red color remaining in my cheeks.

"I should go shower too."

"Okay."

    He left me in the living room to shower so I decided to read some chapters from the book he was reading. All the book contained was suicide methods. I flipped through the pages, reading hundreds of suicide methods, both painful and painless ones. My reading was interrupted by Dazai. He decided to came stealthily behind the couch and successfully scared me.

"What are you reading?" ge said teasingly.

"I'm reading the book you left on the couch. I didn't have anything else to do." I answered his question honestly.

"It's a pretty interesting book, right?" He said with confidence.

"Yeah.." I said yawning.

   So much had happened today. I was extremely exhausted. My eyes were feeling heavier and heavier by each minute. I couldn't stand being awake anymore. I was too sleepy to stay awake any longer. It was already dark outisde.

"Dazai..."

   He looked at me curiously. But this time it wasn't his akward cold stare.

"What is it...?" he said calmly.

"Could you show me to my room now? I'm tired..."

"That's the problem..."

"Is there a problem?"

"You see uh... How can I say this.."

"Just spit it out."

"Okay um.. I have never lived with somebody before so I this apartment doesn't have a second bedroom." he said apologetically.

"It's okay. I'll sleep on one of the couches."

   To be honest the couches were pretty small and uncomfortable. But I can't force him to sleep on the couch in his own house. It would be really rude.

"There's no way I'm letting my suicide partner sleep in this small couch."

"You don't have to sleep on the couch for me it's okay."

"Me? Sleep on that couch? Are you for real?" he said with a chuckle.

"Then who's going to sleep on the couch?"

"Simple. No one."

"Then where am I going to sleep?"

  My heavy and sleepy sleepy eyes were now wide open. What the hell is he implying now?

"Easy. In my bed."

   WHAT THE FUCK. I just met him and he wants me to sleep with him in the same bed? Is he nuts? I got up from the couch.

"Wait are you serious?"

"Why wouldn't I be?"

"You and me? Sleeping in the same bed?"

"Yeah. Do you see any other solution here or would you rather sleep in you car again?"

   My face dropped. His words hit me hard. Just as I was about to cry, Dazai lowered his head to look at me. His face looked sort of sad...

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have said that."

"It's okay. You had a point."

"It's not okay. I'll never mention it again."

"Fine..."

"Fine what?"

"Fine... I'll sleep in your bed." I said yawning again.

     I could no longer stay awake. I closed my eyes almost falling asleep when I felt two hands grabing my back and my legs and lifting me up from the couch, carrying me in bridal style and placing me on a large comfortable bed.

    My eyes were slightly open. I could see Dazai laying beside me on the other side of his bed. I can't
believe I'm sleeping in the same bed with someone whom I just met today. My eyes started slowly closing due to my tiredness and everything started fading. I let myself rest on the comfortable bed. I haven't slept in a bed like this for a long time. My eyes finally closed and it wasn't long before I fell asleep...