Chapter 9 - Never ending.

"Ok, whos next?" You ask. One walked up and you took a sponge and started to bath him. It was the only time you could use your magic without the changelings getting mad. It had been a week now that you were taken. 

"Thank you (y/n)." The child said. You smiled at him.

"I see your still happy." You heard and looked, seeing Chrysalis. you glare at her and the children get behind you. She walked up to you and took in a deep breath. 

"The love you have is still strong. I wonder, how long will it last?" She asked. You stood, lifting your hoof and brought it down on hers. She yelled and backed up. 

"My love for Sombra and the children will never leave. Feed on me all you want but you will see that my love goes deeper then a just a feeling." You say. She gave a growl and picked you up with her magic. 

"(y/n)." You heard and looked at the children as Chrysalis left with you. 

"It's ok Children." You say. Once out, she throw you to the ground. You looked, seeing thousands of changelings.  

"Feed on her my children. Feed on her till she is one of us." She said. You heard them hiss and slowly walk up. You try and hide your fear and feel them feeding off your love. You close your eyes, thinking of Sombra and you feel all the love that they removed get replaced. You smile. 

'She won't win.' You think and open your eyes, looking at her. She had a smirk but you then saw her smirked drop and her eyes grew wide. 

"N-No." She said and looked at the entrance.  

~with Sombra~ 

He walked in the snow with Twilight and her friends.   

"Are you sure that's all you need?" He asked. 

"A small pie cooks faster then a large pie." Applejack said. Sombra looked at her. She, along with the others, wore strange necklaces and Twilight worn a crown. 

"What?" He asked.

"She means a small army is better then a large one." Rainbow Dash said. Applejack gave a nod. 

"And it's harder to see." She said. Sombra gave a nod and looked foreword. It took a week to convince Twilight and her friends he wasn't evil, but at a price. He saw his Empire. He grew sad, but it had to be done. He would let his subjects know after (y/n) was saved. 

"I see what you mean." Twilight said as they stopped before entering. The bubble around the kingdom was now a bright green. Before you couldn't see it. 

"I can't break it. Can you?" He asked. Twilight took to the skies and flew to the top. 

"You might want to step back." Rainbow dash said as the others ran back. Sombra followed them and watched as Twilight gathered a huge amount of magic in her horn. It then shot down and Sombra watched as Chrysalis's barrier shattered. Twilight flew in and out also, to make sure. Sombra and the others ran in. 

"Sombra!" He heard his subjects yell. Shield then ran over. 

"Shield. Take everyone in the kingdom and go into the old mines. I then want you and your army to protect them with your live." Sombra said and looked at the cave. 

"We will be battling a..." He said but heard hoofs running and looked. It was his kingdom. They were holding pots, brooms, bottles, anything they could find.  

"We want to fight!" One yelled. Sombra looked and shook his head. 

"No. I couldn't bear it if anyone got hurt." He said. A pony walked up and dropped her broom. 

"Sombra. You are our king and this is our home. They took my child and you cried harder then I did!" She yelled. Sombra was quiet. 

"Please. Let us fight, Not only for you, but for our home." She said. Sombra looked at the others, seeing determination in there eyes. He had tears and smiled, wiping them. 

"Alright. Shield, new plan. Get the children and elderly in the caves." He said. He looked at Shield gave a nod and ran. He saw the changelings flying closer and gave a glare.

"They will not plague us anymore!" Sombra yelled and his empire cheered and charged as they got close.