Chapter 7 - Taken

~Time Skip, One year~ 

You were playing a game with the children today. Nana had fallen sick and you were watching them till she got well. You were playing a game called pony in the middle. You had to close your eyes while all of the children walked in a circle and sang a song. Only one child didn't sing and once the song ended, you had to take a guess who didn't sing. If you were right, they were in the middle, if not, you stayed till you guessed right. 

"Kai?" You said. They giggled. 

"Sorry, but that's wrong." You heard Sombra say and kissed your forehead. You smiled and opened your eyes. He was smiling the the children were all giggling. He must have joined in. You stood but Sombra looked at the children. 

"Go to the kitchens, I need to speak with (y/n)." He said. All The children gave a whine. He looked at you and gave a wink.

"Ok. Ok. You don't have to go but that's too bad. I asked Pepper to make crystal berry cookies." Sombra said. All The children stopped whining and looked at him.

"I guess without you children, they all will go to waste." He said. The room was quiet before all the children turned, running to the kitchen with laughter. You smiled and looked at him. He shrugged and kissed you. You kissed him back. A month after you first kissed Sombra, he had asked you to be his marefriend. 

"Walk with me." He said. You gave a nod and walked with him, his tail wrapping around yours. 

"I have a new plan." He said. You looked at him as you walked. He was still trying to get you out of here but only to go and get help. You wanted to live in the empire. Live here with him and he wanted the same thing. 

"If we can capture one of the changelings, we can use them to escape and you can go and get the help from Twilight." He said. You looked at the ground. 

"We have tried that before." You say. He gave a nod. 

"Yes, but I have not tried it with the crystal. Like you had on before." He said. You looked at him. 

"It could work." He said. You smiled and have a nod. 

"Ok." You say. He leaned in close to you. 

"When you get out, run to Twilight. Tell her we need help." He says. You give a nod and lean on him before the alarm went out. You both looked and ran. He ran outside and you ran to the children. Once in the kitchen, they were all in a corner, along with the other ponies. You put the spell on them and turned, ready to fight but other then the alarm, it was quiet. You then saw the door open and you saw the queen. She smiled. 

"Ahh, just the pony I wanted." She said. You give a glare and run at her but she moved and kicked you. You flew back and hit the stove. You groaned in pain and slowly stood but you were lifted by her magic. 

"I know you are the one hiding the children. If I take you, then the next time we attack, we will take all the children." She said and started to walk. You tried to break out of the magic but when you looked down, you saw that you were already out of the barrier. You looked back at the empire but knew it was to late. You looked foreword. She flew into the cave and right to what looked like cells. She then moved you and dropped you. She then smiled as she left. You stood and looked around, seeing the frightened children. 

"W-Who are you?" One asked. You sat on he ground. 

"I'm (y/n). I'm with Sombra." You say. Some of the ponies smiled and ran over to you. You held them close. You then heard hissing and looked, seeing the changelings. You then felt love from your heart being removed. You gave a growl. 

'S-Sombra...' You think.