12

"You know Cho, the one who put a love potion in your drink"

"Well yes"

"I-I"

"You what?"

"I- it was a accident I didn't mean to do it but I did"

"What did you do"

"I killed her..."

"W-what? How?"

"The killing curse. I-I tried to stop myself but I couldn't, she knew about us and I was afraid she would tell someone"

"..."

"Please say something Tom"

"I can't believe you did that but I would do the same for you."

"What..."

"I would do the same for us to protect us"

"You aren't upset or even angry"

"Why would i be because i love you" Tom said, Y/n's face was instantly in shock, they both were standing there silently.

"You probably don-" Tom was cut off by Y/n kissing him passionately. Y/n pulled away to catch her breath but still keeping eye contact with him.

Tom went back in to kiss her but their kiss turned into a heated make out, Tom than picked up Y/n and took her to his desk, he put her down and now she was sitting on his desk with him in between her legs still not breaking their kiss, Tom then started going down her neck leaving hot kisses and also hickeys, Y/n let out a soft moan, she than pulled Tom away.

"Did i do something wrong love?" He said

"No" she than started taking off his clothes and he did the same to her until they were both left with they're underwear and Y/n with her bra, Tom than went back in to kiss her and Y/n's hands went straight to his boxers, they broke the kiss and Tom took off his boxers and Y/n took off her underwear, before he could give her a warning he thrusting his cock into her, Y/n let out a loud moan, Tom keep pounding into her at a fast and rough pace until they both reached their climax.

"T-Tom I'm about to cum" y/n stuttered

"Me too. Cum for me" Tom said.

Y/n came and so did Tom, his warm cum filling her up. Tom didn't stop from there he kept pounding into her, hitting her g-spot many times until they cum again. She came on his cock and he came inside her filling her up again. Y/n and Tom cleaned themselves up and got dressed.

"That was amazing"

"Yes it was but you have to take the pill"

"Omg Tom did you?"

"Yes I did" Tom said and went over to his desk and took out the pill and a water bottle.

"Here" he said giving her the pill and water than walking to the front of his desk and saw that she had a shocked face when he turned around.

"I bought it the other day just in case"

"Okay" Y/n laughed and took the pill and drank the water. She went over to him and gave him a kiss

"I love you too" she said and Tom smiled. Y/n checked the time and it was time for dinner, Tom went first, Y/n waited ten minutes than she went, she went and sat with her friends.

"Finally you're back, I was starting to miss your not so funny jokes"

"Oh shut it Zabini, you know my jokes are funny" Y/n said and they all laughed

"Hey Y/n why is Riddle staring at you and why is he giving Zabini a death stare"

"Um I don't know Malfoy" Y/n than looked back and saw that Tom was giving Blaise a death stare. 'Was he jealous' Y/n thought 'but why would he be?' She thought again and turned back around.

"I'm going to bed, I'll see you guys later" Y/n stood up and left, Tom noticed her leaving and Y/n went back to the common room and into her dorm, she changed and got on her bed than fell asleep.

-

a/n: I was writing the smut part in class and I couldn't stop cringing. I love reading your comments they literally crack me up. Don't forget to vote and comment!!