5

Both Y/n and Cedric kept staring at each other's lips and eyes, they both lean in and make out, Cedric turns Y/n around and pushes her against the wall without breaking the kiss, Cedric started leaving hickeys all over her neck as well with one from Tom, Cedric goes back to kissing Y/n's lips and they continue to make out for 10 minutes until...

"Both of you come with me now"

They both break the kiss and Y/n realizes it's Tom and just rolls her eyes. Tom didn't know who it was until they broke the kiss and saw Y/n he instantly felt... jealous, that another guy was touching her not him.

They walk with Professor Riddle and they enter the class room.

"Now you guys will sit here for 1 hour and I'm keeping a close watch on both of you for kissing in the halls"

"But Tom-"

"It's Riddle"

"Professor Riddle that wasn't kissing we were making out, there's a difference"

When Y/n says that Cedric laughs and so does Y/n, when Y/n looks at Tom, he looks furious and she just smiles at him.

"I'll be back don't talk to each other"

When Tom leaves Y/n and Cedric look at each other and Y/n gets up and heads to the door

"Where are you going"

"I'm leaving, this is boring"

"But he said-"

"He said 'don't talk to each other' not leave, so I'm leaving"

Y/n walks out and goes to the common room and see's her friends.

"Hey guys want to throw a party later"

"Where have you been and yes"

"Me and Blaise will get everything ready, Y/n and Pansy get ready you guys take forever"

"Thank you Draco and Blaise"

Y/n and Pansy head to there dorm and get ready and Pansy talks about this boy she likes to Y/n.