>•°•27•°•<

Start from the beginning

Neeya holds her hurt hand and goes from there to his room. She sits on the bed breathing heavily. She wanted to remove the bangle. She cant even describe how disgusting she felt when he was holding her, how much she wanted to burn his hand not for today but for touching her always,almost everyday in inappropriate manner. She just sits there holding her hand, lost in her thoughts. 'Kya Indra kabhi badal skta h? Nhi...agar usne kabhi bhavishya mai......nhi....'
She looks at the kada he made her wear and feels a fire of anger in herself. She holds it and tries to take it out, wincing.

Anirudh went to his study room with a cream/ointment for Neeya. He was still angry with what Inda has done with her and he was scared to know more of what he has done to her. When he reach to his room, there she was sitting, struggling in taking the kada out of her hand. "Neeya!" He calls her out and holds her both hand.

"Huh." She looks at him directly in his eyes and he can see how much pain its holding, how much hurt it was. "Anirudh ji" He comes out of his thought, her dark brown eyes. "Ye kya kar rhi ho?" She looks at her hand,"mujhe ise nhi pehn na. Nhi pehan na ise." And again she starts trying to remove it resulting to a pain. "Neeya ruko!" He again stops her holding her hand. "Aise karogi to chot aajaegi." He walks to his dressing table and brings a oil with him. He sits beside her and pours some oil on her hand. "Ab nikal jaega." He takes the bangle and after few twist, it comes out. "Thank you" he only smiles and throws the bangle away.
"Neeya.....tum ye ointment laga lo. Aram milega." He says offering her ointment. "Are nhi Anirudh ji. Theek ho jaega. Jara si to kharoch h. Aap pareshaan na hoie." "Janta hu lekin ghaav ko khula nhi chodte. Kabhi kabaar chota ghav bhi badh jata h. Islie. Laga lo." "Are koi jaroorat nhi h iski. Itnichoti si kharoch h." "Choti h lekin h na. Laga lo." "Anirudh ji aap-" "-CHUP!" He suddenly says in loud voice leaving Neeya stunned.
"Samajh nhi aata ek baar mai. Kitni jiddi ho?" He scolds her and holds her hand by which her heartbeat increases and her breathe stops. "Anirudh j-" "-Neeya! Ekdam shaant." And then he starts cleaning the blood and oil on her hand. Neeya looks at him, trying not to smile but there's lil smile on her face.
He starts applying the ointment,"aaj..jo bhi hua...shi ni tha... aur tumne q use maaf kia?kya jaroorat thi?" He asked her looking at her. "To kya karti mai?" "Neeya. Tum janti ho ki aise log maafi ke layak nhi hote. Phir bhi." "Mai janti hu Anirudh ji. Ki Indra jaisa haivaan maafi mangne layak nhi hote, lekin durga ma h na. Wo sab dekhti h." While Neeya was saying this, Anirudh saw tears in her eyes. "Nhi Neeya. Hume apni sahayata khud karni padti h." Wiping her tears away, she looked at him directly in his eyes,"koi bat nhi. Aap h na mere sath?" Anirudh recalls his marriage with her. He looks at her innocent and beautiful face. 'Itna bharosha..q Neeya?..'
He nods his head and unknowingly squeezes her hand that he was holding sending shivers to her body. "Humesha." They both were lost in each other eyes. Like they were talking through their eyes, like theres nothing to fear about in this world when they have each other.
"Bahu!" The voice takes them out of their fantasy. She takes her hand back and without looking at her husband rush outside. "Are daudo mat. Gir jaogi.." but she was gone. Anirudh chuckles to himself.

Neeya comes in the hall looking around. Lagta h chale gae. "Pareshan na ho. Wo log chale gae." She looks at Trilochan and smiles. "Ji kaka. Apne bulaya?" "Ha wo....ek pooja rakhwai h humne shaam ko tumhare aur Anirudh ke lie. Islie acche se taiyar ho jana. Humare kuch mehman bhi arhe h" She nods.
Trilochan stops Anirudh who was passing from there to go to Saudamini. "Anirudh!" Anirudh turns to him,"Ji kaka?" "Beta aaj shaam ko humne choti si pooja rakhwai h tunhare aur bahu ke lie. Uske baad tumhe shaam ko bahu ko uske maike leke jana hoga Dira Gaman ke rasma ke lie. Taiyar rehna." Anirudh frowns. "Par q Kaka?"
"Q? Kya q?" "Kaka insab ki kya jaroorat h? Aap kham-" "-hume kuch nhi sun na h. Ye rasm h. Aur tum jaoge. Bas keh dia humne." Anirudh gets irritated,"kaka...mai nhi baithunga is pooja mai chahe kuch bhi ho. Jab mai is shaadi ko manta hi nhi to ye pooja aur ye rasma q?" "Tum nhi mante lekin hum mante h islie. Anirudh ab aur koi charcha nhi hogi is vishay mai. Sahi samay pe taiyaar ho jana." Anirudh goes from there in anger. Neeya sighs sadly.