51:*jeet*

Anirudh was standing there stunned, his heart, his mind was freeze after that familiar voice hits his ear. He looks at the body in Saurabh's hand and tears falls off his eyes.
A gasp can be heard, he wanted to look, but his body wasn't supporting him. His body was freezed.
The sound of footsteps, ghungroo started nearing him and he wasn't getting what to do. His eyes were fixed on burnt dead body, should he turn around or not. Is this all true? Is she really alive? What if it's only a hallucination and she will disappear once he turns around.

His mind was running in all those thoughts.

Finally she passed through him, he can sense it, that warmth, that sense of her being around, that smell, it's all of her. He can feel it, still he didn't look at her.

"Saare paise humare paas h" Neeya says gaining everyone's attention. There was sharpness, anger in her voice. Her saree was lil bit torn, blood on her head. Her whole body was covered in dust with her hair messy.
Neeya stands infront of the officer.

Anirudh finally looks up, at her back, making his heart shattered.
Again, he was questioning himself,' is she for real? Is she really here?'
His eyes were just moving from the burnt body to her back. Her voice was ringing in his ears.

"Apke saare kishto ke paise mere paas h. Agar aap chahe to wo saare paise mai apko isi waqt de skti hu lekin ussey pehle apko meri kuch sharte maan ni hogi."

The chaprasi converts and tells him in his native language.
"How can we trust you that you have all those money?"
The chaprasi translates for her.
"Mausi!" Neeya calls out and the widow who was at Kamal's walks to her with a potli in her hand.
Neeya takes that potli and opens it so the officer can have a proper look. There was coins in the potli and now officer was convinced.
"Baaki paise apko meri shart maan ne ke baad miljaega. Balki, jitne kisht h, ussey jyada mil jaenge apko."

"Fine. What do you want?"
Again chaprasi translates all of this.

"Pehli, Kamal ne jitni bhi ladkiya apko bheji h, ya apne unhe London mai bech dia h, unko shi salamat waapis laya jae."
The villagers looks at her in shock. Afterall they didn't knew their daughter were sold off.

"Doosri, apki tanashahi band ho. Kisi se bhi unki ajaadi ka hak cheen ne ka apko koi adhikar nhi h."

"Aakhri, apne jinlogo ko bhi bandi banaya h, unsab ko riha kijie. Agar h manjoor, to le jaie saare paise."

As his peon was translating, Neeya takes a look at Trilochan who was looking at her in pride. There was this kind of happiness glowing in his eyes.

"Fine. Am ready." Then he whispers something in his peon's ear and he walks in.

Neeya then glance at Anirudh, who wasn't looking at her, but the burnt body beside him. She can sense the pain on him. His eyes were glooming with tears. She wanted to run to him, wipe off his tears, hug him. She felt a pang of pain in her heart, but kept it deep inside.

After waiting for God knows how long, few motor vehicle stops there and few men, women, and girls comes out of it with their handcuffed, officers behind them.

"Remaining girls will be back by this week, by ship." The British officer speak and signals his men to Kamal, who takes him with them.

There, as they remove the handcuffs, the victims starts running to their known and loving ones.
Someone was hugging their wives, sisters, mother, children, husband and father; checking each other for any wound, their eyes teary. No one was able to utter a word but actions were enough, caressing face, hair, hugging each other. The view was just so emotional.