Satoru: That's the cause?

Reporter: Is this the works on aliens, many human are protesting in many areas.

Civilian 1: Get out of the earth!

Civilians: Get out!

Civilian 1: Get out, you aliens!

(then Yuga came in)

Yuga: I heard that Kyoka is missing, is it true?

Kotaro: Yeah, now many civilians have protested on them.

Nana: But, I heard her saying Woola.

Everyone: Woola?

Eve: If this true, that meteor has some sort of connection to Kyoka-san.

Satoru: But, she could be anywhere.

Najenda: Hasegawa, Kaki, Enishi, take the Raptor and the Serpent. Me and Ogami, will take the Chesters. Be sure to find Kyoka. Diaba and Wakamiya, check on her exact location.

Everyone: Roger!

-with Kyoka-

Voice: Kyoka-03, carry out your mission.

-meanwhile-

Yuga: This is Yuga, no luck on Kyoka. Satoru.

Satoru: Nothing here as well.

(then the Strike Chester appears)

Kotaro: Tch, nothing here.

Najenda: Keep looking, she could be anywhere.

(then Yuga stop the Serpent)

Yuga: Kyoka, where did you go?

Taiga: Yuga, look at the light.

Yuga: Eh?

Taiga: That might be Woola.

Yuga: That's Woola?

Taiga: A legendary kaiju know across the universe. I heard it clings to planets and swallows them whole.

Yuga: Eats entire planets?

Titas: I heard about it. Advanced civilisation consistently leave rubbish in space. From that sediment, an artificial life happened to be born. That is Woola.

Fuma: So, it's a kaiju born from garbage.

Titas: Woola will eat anything with energy, organic or otherwise. What it eats is highly compressed and a sort of black hold is created within it's body. Since everything is eliminated there, it's hunger will never be satisfied. This is why, it's appetite is endless.

Nana: A black hole?

Titas: Once Woola clings to a planet, it will first eat its crust before finishing with its core energy. It seems like it's first meal was the planet it originated form.