𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

The country's majestic beauty,cultivates internal greed and jealousy,forcing people down the path of insanity

cultivates internal greed and jealousy,
forcing people down the path of insanity.

No night is perfect for treason; most especially for Kingdoms that lay harmonious.

Kingdoms that are peacefully governing a single country in solidarity. Bestowing the realm it's grandeur, one so magnificent, so powerful that it puts other nations to shame.

Yet indeed, every immaculate surface has, in closer look, it's cracks. A vulnerable point that is one tap edging to it's breaking. And this country's majesty isn't an exception.

Because in that one instance when the darkness brought to their grounds an ominous standstill proves this right: A clear surface, no matter how others envy it would still have its own dirt.

For in that moment the night fell over their skies, was the synchronous fall of the person in throne.

Death was what else that night bore. For along the pouring of the stars outside, was the cascading of blood within. Wickedness was what else submerged the land. For along the darkness that evening brought outside was the doom lurking within.

An emergence of the grandest act of treason ever committed befalls the country of Zenid: The murder of a King.

One man —one foolish yet insanely brave man dared executing regicide.

He did so gracefully and successfully, for he initially posed no harm. Disguised as a friend was the man who planted the stake behind the King's back, the same stake he swore to protect the country's integrity with.

It has been two mournful decades since, and this act of treachery is bound to happen again; waiting for the right moment to strike, lurking within the people's minds.

Indeed, history repeats itself.

Beauty has its own art of self-destruction.

But this time, it is for the current reigning Monarchs to prove or disprove this claim, battling to win against these forces that conspire. For history will not be made by those who stand by fate's cruelty and do nothing.

History will be written by those who fight to survive.

And long may they reign.

⋄⊱ ENTENTE ⊰⋄