∆ An Angel Touch∆

Magsimula sa umpisa

Billie; eh... Bishh is daydreaming about her  " Cabello "

Taylor: you know what!. Get up Lauren and get ready. Billie and I will wait for you down stairs.

Lauren: OK.. Okay... I'm up anyways... No need to remind me.

I get up just to go to my closet and find the perfect clothes I want to wear. But.. Like Cameron always says... " Eres perfecta como eres " That's why he's the perfect one...
********************

                              Billie's Pov;

It's past some couple of minutes. And Taylor and I are waiting for Lauren. Of course Lauren has to be tired over that boy Luis... Got to be honest.. That boy Luis is so FU*KING ANNOYING!!. shit... He thinks he's perfect!. That's why I don't want to get married. Because the only one I'll love is " My Lucifer " .

Chris; hey sis... What are you two waiting for?!..

Taylor: what are you doing up Chris?!. You're supposed to be resting. And we're waiting for Lauren.

Did I forgot to mention that Chris has the flu?! Yeah... He does. And now he has to stay home to rest. Lucky... He doesn't has to go to school. Taylor goes and take Chris back to his room. I just stay here in  case Lauren comes down.

Lauren: hey!. Where's Taylor?!.

Billie; oh she took Chris back to his room.

Lauren: he left his room?!.

Billie; yep... But don't worry. Here comes Taylor..

Lauren: hey Taylor. How is Chris?!

Taylor: still sick. But the Maid Will take care of him.

Well... At least we have to check out on him too. Since we're his sister too. And I must admit.... We're a family.. We're there for each other.

Billie; let's go now shall we?!. I already know what to buy first our little cousin 😏

Taylor: I have something in mind too. How bout you Lauren?!.

Lauren: I'll think about it... Not sure yet...

Taylor, Lauren. And I begin walking to the car. Well... To Lauren's car to be exact. Since Lauren is the oldest sister. And Taylor and I are the youngest one's.... Wish I could drive with out knowing how to..... Like the god 'myself' 😏.
********************

                                𝓐𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓶𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱/ Cameron's Pov;  

Sofia: hey... Look at that bro!!.

Sofia and I just arrived. And we were walking around the mall. There was actually a lot of interesting stuff. And a bit expensive. But that doesn't matters right now. I'm buying anything for my sister... And maybe a gift for Lauren too..

Sofia: my teacher said that we're doing a life cycle project. So I need something big.. And interesting.

Cameron; your ideas are interesting sis.

Sofia: thank you brother!.
********************

                           Cameron's Pov;

It's been just some couple minutes now. And Sofia has what she wanted. Pretty much to carry to be honest. But I don't mind. I was looking around.... When I spotted my beautiful green eye Angel...

Sofia: is that Lauren...?!...

Cameron; yeah sis... It is her.

Sofia: aren't you going to say hi to her?.

Cameron; eh... I'm not sure...

Lauren was with her two sisters Taylor, and Billie, you know what?!. Maybe I should go say hi... Or even probably a kiss instead.

Cameron; come on Sofia. Let's go to Lauren.

Sofia: yay!. We're going to say hi to Lolo!.

Cameron; that's right Sofi...

Lauren wasn't looking my way. But her sisters were. And they noticed me. However I signal them to not say anything. I was getting closer and closer. When I did. I covered her eyes.

Lauren:what?!... Who's....

Cameron: mm hm,.....

Lauren: Cameron?!.... My Camz?!..

Cameron: you've guessed right ermosa...

I went in to grab her hand... But instead Lauren went in to caress my cheek. Her touch just feels like "ᎯᏁ  ᎯᏁᎶᎬᏝ ᎿᎾᏬᏨᎻ" .... That's what I love about her touch.

Sofia: hi Lolo!!.

Lauren: oh my!. Hi Sofia!.

My sister and " Secret " Girlfriend went in for a hug. So did Billie and Taylor went in for hug with Sofia.

Taylor:  how about you two go and go somewhere private. While Billie and I take care of Little Sofi here..

Billie; I agree with Taylarrrr!!.

Sofia: ( giggles)

Taylor: Billie that's not how you.... Arrg.. Never, mind...

Lauren: thank you girls... Let's go Cameron.

Lauren drags me away from the other three girls. I missed her touch... Like... For real. She can be an Angel... And some days she would be not so innocent.
********************

                    Narrator's Pov;

At this time. Both Lauren and Cameron were a lone. At an empty hallway. Where they are to be found kissing. Kissing with passion and love. Where Cameron is roaming his green eye angel body.

Lauren: I love you Cameron.....

Cameron; I love you too Lauren....

Lauren: .... No other guy will be compared to you... Not in my life...

Cameron; eres mi unica... Love you Lolo...
***********************

( A/N: got this chapter finally out!!. And I hope y'all enjoy. Have a nice evening or afternoon, or night. Since it's 12:10pm here in Florida👌)