Prologue 2

Anthony was on his way home, carrying two plastic bags in both of his arms. Inside the bags was sets of softdrinks and potato chips, it was so many of those.

At one glance you can say that he's going to having a party on his house, but that is not the case, he bought those not to host a party but for himself.

He was getting ready for his overnight gaming session. For those dedicated gamers, snacks are essential to recover the mental fatigue due to endless strategizing battle during the game.

A few moments of walking, he arrived at his house. He reached the pocket on his hoodie to get the key and opened the door.

He lives at a small apartment which is designed for only one person to live. His home has only one room, which serves as living room, bedroom and kitchen, although he doesn't have any kitchen utensils.

Kitchen tools are unnecessary, he doesn't know how to cook, he usually eats outside so he really don't need kitchen at all.

He excitedly opened his computer, arranged the softdrinks and potato chips near where his hands can reach.

The computer opened, flashing the icons of the applications installed in his computer.

He immediately double clicked the icon which is probably the game he was waiting to play for.

It was the game called Ethertale Online.

"Here I go!"

He can't help but voiced his thoughts as he waits for the game to load.

Several minutes had passed, the game is completely loaded. Flashing his game avatar, Named Zenon Demma, a demon character he desperately made. Using his hard work and diligence, he made the strongest avatar in the game.

"Im back Zenon!"

He clicked the play button on the screen with an unbelievable speed and started to play the game.

============================

After a few hours of playing, he noticed an Email in the bottom right part of his computer.

He took a break from playing and grab some potato chips and drinks some softdrinks.

While munching the chips he read the message.

Sender:??
Message: Do you want to be him?

Yes or No

He received a weird message. He didn't know what does that means and hesitated to answer.

He unconsciously move his hand away from the mouse and accidentally dropped it.

It was like slow motion, he watched the mouse slowly fell and hit the ground.

Then he shifted his gaze from the mouse to the monitor of his computer and widened his eyes.

The mouse clicked the YES button.

"Oh sh*t!"

He quickly rose to his seat and stared at the screen. The screen monitor turned completely white as if it was broken.

As he stared at the screen, he gradually started to feel sleepy. Maybe it was because he was tired playing, he didn't have time to go to his bed. He collapsed on the floor and his consciousness slowly faded.

============================

A strange feeling is making him feel sick, it was like he was not in his own body, he feels like his body become bigger.

He felt that he was in a different place, and his room also become bigger. And the usual smell of potato chips in his room are gone all he can smell is scent of polished stones. As if he was in the underground.

He slowly rubbed and opened his eyes. He widened his eyes when he saw an unfamiliar place and group of unknown people dressed as priest and knight surrounding him.

He can't help but to voice his thoughts out of confusion.

"What in the world is happening here?!"

The sound of his voice is different from his usual voice, he sounds like some old man in his 60s. It is not exaggerated but his voice is fitting for a ruler.

Everyone at the place froze hearing his voice.

"I'll ask again, what is happening here?!"

And then the people started to panic and run as if they're desperately trying to survive.