Chapter 25

They All made it to the square and parked their cars. They where living up to their reputation as spoiled rich kids. Of course Hope lead the group to the grill, when they got there they ran into the popular group of Mystic Falls High. Lead by none other than Dana herself AKA Hope's ex.

Hope: Dana, what a surprise.

Dana: Hope, what brings you here?

Lizzie: What's it to you Dana, last time I checked it's a free country.

Dana: Lizzie Saltzman...

Hope: Let's not do this I'm not in the mood to break up a fight or explain why Lizzie broke Danna's nose.

The group walked away from Danna and her squad to sit down in their usual spot to order their usual. Like they did every week they went when Hope wasn't on a mission. One time they came without Hope and let's just say the kids from Salvatore we're not a loud to leave campus without a supervisor. So now they only leave when Hope is with them cause the Mystic Falls High kids won't mess with her for many reasons.

Rafael: Wait you dated a townie?

Hope: Technically we weren't dating.

Rafael: Than what where you two doing.

The group started laughing.

Ethan: Dude Hope is a player all they did was hook up a few times when they were bored.

Maya: Hey don't feel bad the only ones I believe Hope haven't hooked up with in this group is M.G. and Kaleb.

Hope: And Lizzie she is straight.

Maya: Oh ya!!

Ethan: Wait when did you hook up with Josie?

Hope: last year after a party I think we both were drunk.

Josie: Oh yeah we snuck out to the local high school party and got hammered.

Hope: I believe that's also the time Lizzie found out I wasn't straight.

Lizzie: Dude we grew up with each other and only saw you making out with guys I'm sorry.

Ethan: Wait you caught them.

Josie: Yes we were so out of it and instead of going to Hope's room we went to mine and Lizzie walked in.

Hope: Omg I remember that I also remember how hard the floor was that you pushed me on to.

The group started to laugh and joke around the next two hours they were there. After they got done they started to walk around town and go shopping. After about three hours of shopping they headed to their cars to head back to campus before curfew. When they got back to the school Dr. Saltzman was waiting for them.

Dr. S: Do anyone of you know how to answer your phones?

Hope: Dr. Saltzman what's up??

Dr. S: Mission Hope and you would know that if you answer your phone.

Hope: Cool where this time?

Dr. S: Your home town.

Hope: Does my family know if so who's all there?

Dr. S: I don't know let's go they sent the jet for us.

Hope: Yes last time I was on there I left something on there.

Hope ran to her room to grab her go bag and head to the car to go to the airport.