Chapter 2

It was an hour before the party and Lizzie and Josie where in Hope's room trying to figure out what to wear. They all got hot outfits to wear from Hope's closet, cause of her aunt Rebekah sending her clothes just because. After awhile the girls start to head out to the Old Mill where the party is. When they get there M.G. is already there waiting for them.

Josie: Hey M.G. what's up?

M.G.: Hey girls not much you?

Lizzie: Same except the part were we had to drag Hope out here tonight.

Hope: Not true I was coming out tonight, but not for the party.

Lizzie: Well we are here now so let's get wasted and have a good night.

After a good hour or two of parting drunken games started. They played truth or dare and spin the bottle. Right now they are playing spin the bottle and it's Josie's turn when she spins the bottle it lands on Penelope.

Lizzie: I think she rigged it.

She whispered to Hope and she agreed, cause Penelope is Josie's evil ex that broke her heart and is now trying to get back with her. After the kiss Penelope spun the bottle and it landed on Hope. Of course Lizzie couldn't help but say something under her breath nobody caught. After the very uncomfortable kiss since it was Josie's ex, Hope spun the bottle and it landed of the new pup to the group Rafael.

Lizzie: Wow Hope getting all the good ones.

They both chuckled at that. Hope got up walk over to Rafael and kissed him. After that she needed a refill so she left the group to get more to drink. When she came back Lizzie and M.G. where kissing. After a few more rounds Hope and the twins decided to head back, cause it was 3am and Hope had an early morning training session with Dr. Saltzman in the morning. When the girls got back to Hope's room they got ready for bed and put on a movie, before the movie even started all three girls past out.

In the morning the girls had the worst hangovers ever.

Josie: Hope where's the ibuprofen it's not in your bathroom.

Hope: I ran out last time we got drunk and ended up in my room. Also where's Lizzie?

Next thing they know she is coming in the room with a bottle of ibuprofen and water.

Lizzie: looking for these?

She ask well handing Josie and Hope the medicine and water. After Hope gets ready she says bye to the girls and head to the gym for training cause it's raining outside. When she gets there Rafael is hitting the punching bag.

Hope: Oh I didn't know you where in here.

Rafael: Yeah I was just finishing up.

Hope: If you want we can spar while I wait for Dr. Saltzman to come?

Rafael: I don't want to hurt you. Your just a witch.

Hope: Ok I'm gonna pretend you don't just say that and I'm more then just a witch.

Rafael: What do you mean?

That's when Hope glowed her eye yellow Rafael jumped backwards.

Rafael: Wait your a wolf....

Hope: I'm a tribrid a witch, werewolf, and vampire, but I haven't died yet so I'm really not a full vampire yet.

Rafael: How is that possible?

Hope: Cause my dad was the original hybrid wolf and vampire, my mom was a werewolf Alfa, and my grandmother basically invented black magic. So all those things you get me.

Rafael: Wow

Hope: Yeah so you want to spar or what?

Rafael: Yeah sure why not.

While they were sparing they didn't notice the headmaster standing in the doorway watching closely.