⁰²

chapter two

2:53 pm

Readers Pov

     I jerked awake as I heard the doorbell ring. My phone showed 2:53,
holy shit, I'm late for work.
        I ran downstairs to answer the door, and there stood Suna. "What the fuck do you want"
     "Is it wrong to visit my neighbor?" Suna chuckled
I glared back at him, "I'm late for work leave me alone"

Nobody's Pov

   Y/n attempted to slam to the door, but was stopped by Suna's hand. "That's kind of rude, don't you think," Y/n glared back and she ran upstairs to get ready.
     She walked into the bathroom and brushed her teeth. Y/n was naturally pretty, anyone can see that, but she couldn't. Y/n applied a light layer of natural makeup, tied her hair in a low loose bun, and put on her uniform. She quickly ran downstairs and grabbed her keys. Suna still at the front door, leaning on the pillar of her front porch.
     "I'm leaving so you can also leave now"
Suna smirked and walked closer to y/n, basically pinning her on the door. He leaned in and whispered in her ear, "You wouldn't mind me staying would you"
     "Pshhh, you're getting too cocky for your own good Suna, slow your roll buddy" Y/n said as she got out of his grasp and headed to her car. Suna stood there with an unimpressed look on his face and took out a cigarette and lighted it, and huffed out the smoke.

     "ASSHOLE DON'T SMOKE ON MY PROPERTY" Y/n yelled out the car window as she drove away.

     Suna smirked as he huffed out another cloud of smoke, "Oh y/n, I'm gonna make your life a living hell"

     Readers Pov

I finally arrived at work and walked to the back, there stood my manager staring at me. "Y/n I don't appreciate you being late. Your shift started at 2:30 and what's the time now. I glanced at my phone, bright numbers showed 3:09. "Oh shit" I thought "I'm sorry Aika, it won't happen again" I told my manager. "My neighbor decided to come to my door and make up small take, and he wouldn't leave me alone"
     "HE?" My manager Aika yelled
Aika is basically my best friend although I'm still in high school and she's already graduated college.
     "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?"
                  "IS HE CUTE"             "HOW OLD IS HE"
I flinched as her voice randomly raised.
     "He's decent but his attitude totally pisses me off, and I have no idea how old he is" I said reluctantly
     Aika bore holes into my brain, her face randomly became excited and jumpy.
     "You can't lie to me y/n, your eyes tell me. He's more than decent isn't he" Aika batted her eyelashes at me.
     I stepped back and waved my hands rejecting her assumption, "he's an absolute douchebag, even if his looks were good" I mumbled

     "SO YOU THINK HES CUTE, Y/N YOU'VE NEVER HAD A BOYFRIEND BEFORE OMG"
     I covered Aika's mouth with my hand,
"Keep it down, and no he's never going to be my boyfriend" I stared at Aika, her eyes still glimmering.

I tied my apron around my waist
    "Ugh, just let me do my work, I'm late aren't I?"

word count: 554 ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

A/N: I really hope you guys like this chapter!! The next chapter will be up soon, I hope you have a wonderful day/night. Ily <3

── ·  ·  ·  · 

also ty to Nancydrew1234567890! I really appreciate your support

published: 12/1/2020