¹⁶

chapter sixteen

        ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰🥥▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰

I tried to ignore Suna walking into the cafe but there sat Haru, obviously gaping. I quickly nudged his knee with my foot and he quickly adjusted himself.

    The server came over and gave us our food. Haru and I tried to converse and make small talk to ignore Suna but it's like he purposely tried to grab my attention, sitting at the table directly across from Haru and mine . I dug into my cheesecake, keeping my gaze only on my cheesecake.

    I could feel Haru staring at me, I looked up and he gave a small smile and tucked a loose strand of hair behind my ear. I grabbed a napkin and quickly dabbed at my mouth trying to hide my conflicted expression caused by Haru's sudden actions. 

     I heard shuffling and Suna walked past my table, purposely hitting his hip against my table and making Haru spill his drink. I quickly stood up

     "the hell's your problem"

Suna turned around innocently

    "oh, I'm sorry I wasn't watching my step"

I noticed people staring, including the girl that came with Suna, so I shot a glare at the girl and quickly sat down. I cleared my throat and looked over at Haru, he was still cleaning up his shirt and the small splatters on his pants.

     "I'm so sorry, he's an ass" I muttered

     Haru looked up at me and beamed his regular happy smile "it's okay, i just need to clean up a little and we'll be good"

   I nodded in acknowledgment and continued eating my cheesecake.

    The rest of the time at the cafe was normal, Haru always tried his best to lead the conversation away from Suna related topics and Suna was just sitting there, talking to the girl but glancing over at me once in a while.

"Y/n? Are you listening"
Haru said, snapping me out of my daze,
"Yeah, sorry. I'm not feeling to well"
Haru looked concerned "we can always reschedule if that makes you more comfortable"

I smiled, "it's okay, I'll just get some rest when I get home," He nodded and continued slurping his now empty bottle of boba, the dreadful sound of the empty container drilling into everybody's ears.

     "I'm gonna go out and get some fresh air real quick, this headache is getting to me" I said to Haru as I stood up from my chair. He looked at me with a confused expression but nodded. I quickly headed outside and leaned against the side of the cafe's building. "Why does everything damn thing have to mess up" I thought, pacing around.

I heard a light chuckle, "You look really dumb right now"

         the smell, voice, everything, I knew too well.
     "Suna, I'll give you five seconds to go back into that cafe and sit your ass down or I'll kick you in the crotch or face, whichever one lowers your self esteem more"

     My remark clearly made Suna laugh but it was quickly replaced by a look of disappointment, "how many times do I have to tell you not to hang out with Haru" I rolled my eyes, "You're not in charge of my actions Suna, so please, go to your hoe before I go through with my plan"

     "Looks like somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed" Suna replied

     "Who even says that anymore, you sound like a dad," I glared at Suna, suppressing my chuckle caused by his stupidity.

     "I can make you call me dadd-"

I quickly covered Suna's mouth with my hand and looked to see if anyone was around to hear. "Suna if you finished that scentence you wouldn't be seeing the end of your life"

     Then, in literally the quickest, swiftest, most surprising motions, Suna pulled me into his face and kissed me, gag. I immediately broke away and spit out my saliva. I looked at Suna in disbelief, "be honest and tell me if your hormones are acting up, I said, standing a safe distance from Suna.

Seriously whats going on

word count  676

IM SO TIRED BUT I MANAGED TO GET A CHAPFED OUT, THIS HAS BEEN IN MY DRAFTS FOR WEEKS AND I PLANNED TO POST CHAPTERS QUICKER BUT SCHOOL SUCKS ASS BUT MY MENTAL HEALTH IS DOING A LOT BETTER I HOPE YOU GUYS SNJOYED THIS CHAPFSD HASSNAKSODK GOOD NICHT/ DAY/ MORNING.
ILY MUCH LOVE
MUAH