¹⁹

chapter 19:

quick refresher from last chapter! -

I began to say to the person I just bumped into but stopped. This person's face seemed weirdly familiar. "Excuse me" I was snapped out of my thoughts, "Are you okay?" The familiar face said to me, "I'm okay" I said quickly and walked off even quicker.

That person was so familiar, I just can't grasp at who he is.

Chapter 19,

     Suna caught up to me as I quickly walked out into the hallways.
    "What was that all about?"
  I didn't respond, still dazed on who that person I bumped into was.
    "Hellooo??" He said, waving his hands in front of my face, I glared back at him.
Today has already been way too much and it's only been the end of lunch period. The bell rang once again and I let out a loud sigh, obviously discouraged and not wanting to walk to class. Though I was tempted to skip, that would make me way too similar to someone beside me that's still trying to get my attention.

    "Cmon, Y/n, why are you still so mad?"
"If that kiss meant nothing to you then it obviously meant nothing to me then"

I was caught slightly off guard.

      "Stop stalling or you're gonna make us late for class"
   After getting my last word in, I picked up the pace and sped ahead of Suna.

     "Don't be like that Y/n, you're gonna seriously hurt my feelings" He said with a sarcastic pout.
    I ignored him and walked even faster, hoping the distance would mask his annoying voice.
         At this point, everybody was rushing to get to class so Suna's loud voice began getting people's attention. Thought I hated everybody's eyes on us, his loud voice also meant his elite fan club would randomly bombard him like they always do. As his fan club rushed to him, he was eventually blocked and couldn't keep up with me anymore. I let out a sigh of relief.
    Suna's genius self might've seen my more relaxed face, and thought it was the best idea to make my life even more difficult.
     "ILY Y/N, I'LL SEE YOU IN CLASS!!"
I mentally facepalmed myself, obviously red with embarrassment, I rushed to my classroom door and stepped inside. Everybody was getting situated already but murmuring about something.

" Have you seen that really hot new kid?"
     " Apparently he's getting placed in this class"
"I heard his parents are rich and sent him to study abroad before coming back to school here"
    "I walked past him in the halls today, and his cologne was so dreamy"

I would be lying if I said I wasn't curious about this new kid everyone was talking about. Could it have been the guy from the cafeteria??

  I continued questioning myself in a peaceful manner until Suna, once again, walked into the classroom and chaos erupted. One of the fan club girl's pointed directly at me as she spoke to Suna, "How could you like that skank, do you even see her hair , that's so embarrassing"

    I pretended to hold my heart in pain and rolled my eyes , they're always relentless towards people when it comes to Suna.

   Finally, the teacher walked in, bringing in, I presume, the new kid everybody was mumbling about earlier.

   "Good morning class, before we get started today, I would like to introduce your new classmate starting this week" , she then nodded to the new kid, signaling him to introduce himself.

         He let out a little "o" and turned to face the class. "Hello everyone, My name's Suzuki Kenji, but you can just call me Kenji, I'm slightly nervous as it is my first day but I hope you treat me well" As he said that, I felt his gaze linger on me. Suna's elite fan club was already swooning over him, murmuring about his height, voice, posture, smile. Everything that you can see from first glance while looking at someone, they named it.

     Everybody seemed excited that we had such a good looking new kid in our class, but I found it hard to feel the same. I finally knew why that face was so familiar.
    Suzuki Kenji, the first guy that I've ever dated, and the first guy to ever make me cry.

The teacher began speaking again,
   "Now that you've introduced yourself Kenji, go ahead and take a seat next to the guy with the hazel eyes, Suna"

word count : 739

did you guys miss me <333333
As you can tell i haven't posted since like July and now it's December so count this as ur christmas present from the wonderful most on time author to you 😍😍. But all jokes aside, I honestly kinda missed uploading for you guys and reading the comments make me laugh a lot so here's another chapter. I'm not sorry for the cliff hanger though ❤️

I hope that I won't leave for like half a year again after this chapter is uploaded but knowing me, it's probably going to happen so

Merry Christmas!!
Happy New Years!!
Happy Valentine's day!!
Happy Easter!!
Happy Passover!!
Happy whatever holidays u celebrate!!

but here's chapter 19, i hope u liked it

ily goodbyeeeeeeee <33