[Outside with the principal and some of the teacher/staff]

They were talking about the damage done to the barrier as they looked over it and sighed softly as Nezu was making a point of that this might be a declaration of war as they had to get class 1-A ready for the USJ and such, as Aizawa went off to class 1-A to tell them.

[Back in class 1-A]

Aizawa walked in as the class was quiet as be heard what Izuku did as he spoke looking at him, "Nice job what you did earlier but..." he took out a card with bolded letters of Rescue and he spoke again, "We will doing hero disaster Rescue training with myself..., All Might...., and someone else as a surprise....but you can wear your hero suit or whatnot....just be outside and get on the bus....and Midoriya you know how the bus is layout is....now get ready everyone it will take awhile of course...." he pressed a button to get the 20 cases out as the class went and grabbed them as he left the class and went to the front of the school as everyone was in their hero suits as Izuku was smiling as he has everyone get in as Iida then said sadly, "I didn't know it would be like this but I guess you knew Midoriya..." He nodded and smiled as he held Momo's hand, "You gotta be alert always of what your transportation is always." As the canon thing in the bus still happens and such.

[Back with Mama Midoriya]

She looked at two old photos one of her first born son she named...Tenko...and her mother Nana Shimura and her brother Shouta Aizawa Shimura and a boy she used to know as her adoptive son when tenko was with her husband all for one the boys name was Kai Chisaki or now known as Overhaul and he knows of izuku the same age as him as the Mother had to tell him after school knowing he will probably try and find them sooner or later as she sighed shaking a bit knowing that Tenko might be a Villain along with her husband not knowing that All for one just wanted his first born to be able to protect his younger born son as Overhaul was doing things only in the name of protecting Izuku as Inko knew she had to tell Shouta as he doesn't know yet she needed to tell her older brother and Izuku about his family heritage as she sighed shakily and her father's last name was Aizawa as she knew Izukus real quirk would probably be awakened soon.

[Back With Izuku.]

The class was now at USJ as Aizawa spoke, "Everyone stop messing around....get ready..." The class all said together besides Todoroki and Bakugou, "Yessir!" as Aizawa got out with a class as his sister Inko texted him that she wanted to talk to him after he was done with school as he sent the text alright as he didn't realize his sister had a son his nephew in his class as Izuku has only three last names Midoriya, Aizawa, and Shimura as Izuku had strong family members indeed as this was the day when Izuku might wake up his true quirk a Mutation from his father's quirk...Which will not be named right now of course as 1-A and Aizawa walk in to only see No.13 and no All Might as 13 was explaining things but 13 signaled 3 fingers to Aizawa about All Might as he sighed saying along the lines of that man being the height if irresponsibility and such as then a purple portal opens in the middle of USJ as Izuku quickly said, "Iida go quickly to UA get the pros now!" Iida nodded and ran off before he would get caught trying to escape as Villains came out the portals as there was a man covered in hands next to a thing as buff and tall as All Might and a Wispy man who sees Izuku and thought, "Master's other son his...young one...The one Tomura must protect.....he doesn't know it yet..." as Aizawa then said, "13 Protect the students, Midoriya make sure you also protect them to!" Izuku nods as he was class rep of course as he activated his hero mask to cover his nose and mouth as Aizawa jumps off to the center plaza of USJ and was fighting villains and such as Tomura would then say, "Kurogiri....You know what to do..." The misty man would then appear in front of the children not knowing one of them escaped as then two students attacked him Bakugou and Kirishima as Izuku quickly yelled out, "You Two, get away quickly!" he started to activate full cowling as Kurogiri said, "Such potential for golden eggs of the hero side, but it's my job to scatter you and torture you!!!"