☁︎ 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

┌─── 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚───┐

Chapter Five

└─── 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚───┘

┌─── 。゚☆: *

┌─── 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚───┐

BIRTHING
ADDICTS

└─── 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚───┘

name- classmates

· · ──────· 本· ──────· ·

--Y/N stared down at Todoroki. They had made eye contact, neither one wanting to blink. Todoroki was the first to look away. He wasn't entirely interested in this girl who looked like his arranged lover.

"Please take a seat next to Katsuki Bakugou, it's the only seat open."

Bakugou looked up, his red eyes squinting at the female before him, "I don't want that shit sitting next to me."

Y/N was offended. She never had a man talk down to her before unless it was her father scolding her.

"Miss Chaeri. Just sit." Aizawa instructed, unhappily.

"Are you sure it doesn't bite?" Y/N had asked the class, a bit intimidated by Bakugou to be honest.

"What the fuck I look like, a dog?"

"With rabies when you snarl at me like that." Y/N pouted taking her school bag off her shoulder and putting it on the desk latch.

A girl with black hair sat behind her. It was tied into a tight pony tail and Y/N was sure her dad would be happy if she befriended someone superior at the school.

As time in the class flew bye, Y/N found herself staring off at the back of Todoroki's head. As long as she had stated, she could probably count as the amount of hair that was on the back of his neck from white to red.

Bakugou scoffed, "I wouldn't think about that loose shot," he was mid smirking, "everyone wants to be at the top, no one has time to date."

The girl with short brown hair sitting across from Todoroki, heard this flinching Midoriya made. It made Y/N wonder if something happened between the two or if it was with a different person.

She had to make friends. She knew she did.

So being Y/N's objective to get close to Todoroki, was her first goal and only goal. She had to put that little incident aside as for it isn't important to her life .