My Best Friends Boyfriend

Hey. This is my first story, so I hope you, whoever you are, like it. :) 

---------------------------------------------------

Chapter one:

"Come on Mom, we will miss the first day of school!" I shouted up to my mom who was running out of her room.

"I'm coming Sarah! I'm comin'." She screamed back. Today was my first day of tenth grade. I couldn't wait. It wasn't like last year when I was coming new to this school. I couldn't wait to see my friends. I had gone on a tour over Europe over the Summer and hadn't seen them for forever. My best friend Gina called and texted every twenty minutes, but we hadn't seen each other in forever. I ran to the car and started the engine. I had gotten my permit two two days ago, and my mom had promised that I could drive today. She ran into the car and yelled DRIVE. I had turned the corner when I saw a guy drive by in a green Range Rover. He was hot. 

Once I got to the building, I grabbed by bag and ran to Gina's locker. When she saw me she screamed. I mean like screamed bloody murder. I got out my schedule and showed her. She examined mine and I hers. I screamed again when I realized that we had all our classes together except math because I was a year ahead of her. She screamed when she realized why I was screaming. 

"I missed you so much, Sarah. I was dieing here with out you all summer. I wanted to come and visit you all summer but I knew you and your parents needed some time because of the accident. "

"Please don't say anything about that. I want this to be a new year without any causalities. I can't wait to examine all the fresh meat in the people who transferred. I heard there were quite a number. What did you do over the summer?"

"Well..."

"What? What? What?"

"I met a guy."

"Details. I need details."

"Ok, so I went to the beach for like a week like every other year and I met this guy who had just came here and was on vacation too. He said that he was coming to this school, so I told him that I would show him around when we got back. Apparently he had lived at the beach all his life and was just moving. He showed me around the beach and finally asked me out. It was sooo romantic. I was coming up to him and he just asked me. " I looked at her skeptically and raised an eyebrow. "I know not so romantic to you, but to me it was. His name is Tony. He is a Junior and is walking this way right now," she said trailing off.

I turned and saw him. He was the guy that I saw earlier. I didn't want to look at him because I had said he looked hot. Don't get me wrong, he was hot. I just didn't want to admit that to the girlfriend and my best friend. 

"Hey babe," he said leaning down to kiss Gina. "Is this the friend you were talking about all summer?" he said pointing.

"Didn't anyone tell you it's rude to point?" I snapped at him. 

"Sarah calm down. He was just asking a question. Yes Tony, Sarah. Sarah, Tony." He extended his hand in a handshake gesture. I crossed my arms. "Sarah, shake his hand. You're being so rude."

"It's ok babe. I kin of thought we wouldn't get along by the way you described her. She just didn't seem like the person I would like to hand out with. Sorry. I will see you next period." Tony said rushing off as the warning bell sounded.

"Why didn't you shake his hand? You were so rude. He isn't that bad. I mean he has his faults but he's great to me."

"He was talking to you like I wasn't even there. Why did you let him be so... ugh. I don't know, I just didn't like him. That's all." I stated frustrated.

"Well you will have to like him because we will from now on be spending a lot of time together. "

"What do yo mean?" I said entering the classroom.

"You will learn to like him and he will learn to like you." Gina said leaving me open-mouthed at the classroom door.

"Mrs. please have a sit down. I would like to begin."

I went and sat next to Gina, not making eye contact with her the whole lecture.

--------------------------------------

Todays artist is Christini Perri.

Comment, Vote, read! to whoever's reading this.