Part 22: Pictures

Start from the beginning

This is really who you are huh? Your true color, Gulf Kanawut. Mew said to himself.

Mew stormed and went to Gulf's condo. For once and for all, he will end everything with Gulf and go back to his previous normal life. The life without Gulf Kanawut.

You can marry whoever the fvck you want Gulf. I don't care now. Mew whispered to himself.

He knocks on Gulf's door and when it opens, it was Bright who did it.

"Why are you here?" Bright said. He is angry at Mew, though he is thankful that Mew came to talk to Gulf. Little did he know.

"Good that you're here. Let's talk" Mew said pushing the clueless Bright. He seems to be the different Mew whom he just slapped some sense earlier.

Mew saw Gulf on the floor crying his heart out. His red eyes and the tear stained cheeks made him almost throw himself at the younger guy. Almost.

Why the fvck is he crying? Did Bright hurt him? Maybe with his engagement? Mew thought to himself.

"Why are you here?" Gulf asked trying to sound strong, trying to hide his puffed eyes and he wiped his own tears. Bright handed him the water and helped him to the couch. Mew's saw their actions and is convinced that Gulf and Bright were not just best of friends.

"Let's talk" Mew said without tearing his gaze from Gulf. He wants to wipe those tears that keeps flowing in the younger's eye.

Gulf gulped before he looked at Bright "Bright... Leave us first"

"No! It's easier that he is here" said Mew using his cold tone. That tone send shivers to Gulf's spine and he remebers that same tone Mew used to end things with him. He surely is not there to fix things up, maybe he wants closure? Fvck with closure. Gulf thought, holding another dam of tears that is about to flow.

Bright sensed that Gulf is clise to breaking down again and don't want to prolong the agony of his best friend. If mew is here to have is stupid closure then be it.

"Why are you here?" Bright said with full of conviction. Gulf seems to sense Bright's anger, Gulf himself doesn't want to anger Bright or hell breaks loose. He tap Bright's arm to calm him a little which didn't go unnoticed by Gulf's ex.

"What are you two?" Mew asked, still using his cold tone.

"Shouldn't you know the answer for that?" Bright's the one who answered. His voice a little bit pitched.

"Don't give me the best friend crap because I'm no longer buying it" Mew said in an angry tone.

"Then what do you want for us to say then?" Gulf surprisingly said calmly.

"That you two were cheating behind our backs and you're engaged then, and you got the guts to have a relationship with me even if you're fvcking tied to him" Gulf's tears starts to flow again.

"Yes, we were engaged the but fvck it's nothing but just some fun deal by our parents. We didn't even take it seriously" Gulf said teary eyed. He doesn't want to show Mew that he is so weak. "...but you should know that we never cheated on you"

"Did you just come here to say that crap? Because if you are, you can leave now and never come back" Bright said, clenching his fist which Gulf's hold.

Mew ignored Bright and still fix his burning gaze at Gulf "Never cheated? What the fvck do you think this is?" Mew showed them the pictures and the sound clip.

Gulf shake his head in disbelief, he never knew that Mew really have so little faith at him.

"Do you really think that low of me?" Gulf stand up and now facing Mew eye to eye.

"Answer me Mew. All those times that were together, didn't you feel that I love you? Did I lack in showing you how special and important you were to me? Did even feel that I didn't gave you my all? Tell me, all this time you were just doubting me? I never cheated on you Mew, I can't do it" Mew wanted to answer but he didn't, because he never did.

"I don't know who the fvck gave you those pictures and that fvcking edited clip but if you believe that someone more than me. You can get out of this house and out of my life Mew. I don't need someone who never trust me in the first place" Gulf said, he didn't lower his gaze. He wants Mew to understand him but Gulf might have put too much trust on Mew. Every word that goes out of Gulf's mouth stabs his heart but he doesn't have a choice. He loves Mew dearly but he cannot take it if the person he loves no longer love him back.

Mew looked at Gulf, he cannot believe what he just heard. He wants to believe Gulf but his ego and pride won't let him.

He take a final glance at Gulf before he stormed out of Gulf's place.

After he closed the door, Gulf slumped to the floor, his legs lose it strength and he cried his heart out again. This time he knows that Mew will never be his again.

~~~~~~

// Yay! Don't hate me too much Hahahaha Next update will be next week or the week after that as I have tons of modules to finish and finals is approaching.

Take care and lovelots ❤️♥️