Part 6: The Date

// Don't have time to proof read this and any of my works 😅 but if I do, I will do it so for now sorry for the grammatical and typo errors. Also, support Gulf and War's song😊 //

~~~~

Gulf is excited for their long awaited second meet-up which is also gonna be their first date or so he thought it would be. He happily informed his friend about the event. It was friday that night they were out buying some groceries and other stuff at the mall.

"Bright, I won't be home tomorrow. I have a date with P'Mew" he said smiling. The listener knows how happy he is.

"For how many days? You-" before he can start to lecture him, he cut him off.

"It's a 2-day and 1 night tour. Didn't I mentioned this to you already? We won't be staying in one room you know?" he assured his friend "...and we're both men you know?" he knows bright is just protective of him.

"Ohoooo, is that so? Want me to buy condom? For protection incase he forgets to bring one" Bright teased him in return.

"And here I thought you're really concerned" he hissed.

"I am though. If he messed with my friend, he will be facing me. I will make sure that his face won't be useful again" Bright said being serious again.

Gulf laughed so hard and said "I can take care of myself you know? but if incase he tries something funny I'll let you help me bury him 6 feet below the ground!" Gulf giggled "...and let me be, not all fans can have this privilege! And it's a date at that! and not just a promotion or whatsoever"

"You're just imagining things. Date my ass!" Beight said then push the cart leaving his friend behind still thinking which chocoloate to buy.

Their cart is full of foods, snacks and for personal hygiene.

"You'll pay right?" Gulf said smiling to the other person and that made him just nod in return. This spoiled brat, Bright thought.

"Let's go eat after we pay! My treat!" Gulf is touchy if he is with his friends so it's normal for him to hold on to the arm of the other person or if he puts his arm to his shoulder.

After paying their groceries, they went to find a restaurant to eat.

"I saw something that looks nice earlier" he said then pulled the hand of his friend towards the said restaurant. It's Japanese restaurant and since they both love Japanese food. It's a buffet so they can eat as much as they want.

He is too emerge in eating that he have not noticed that someone snaps a picture of them.

Bright dropped him off in front of his dorm room leaving all the groceries with him and just picks a plastic with few food and his personal necessities.

Saturday morning came. He woke up due to the loud knock on his door. Gulf looked at his phone and found out that it's just 7:30 AM, his agreement with Mew is he will be picking him up by 10 AM.

He didn't even washed his face and just went straight to the door, curious and at the same time he is mad at the person who knocks this early.

Once the door is open. He is mesmerised by the tall and handsome figure in front of him.

"Stop drooling, I know I'm handsome" The man said before he pushed him inside and let himself in.

"Why did you knock so early? Why are you dressed up?" Gulf said and grinned after realizing who it is, no need to lead the man inside as he is making himself feel at home, Gulf just rolled his eyes and went directly to the bathroom to wash his face.