Chappter4: the big shock

There you babes hope it's good.❤️💕

O O O O O O

Bang.....

Bang.....

Bang.....

"What do you want you stupid people?" I heard Acelin mumble and I chuckled picking her up she laid her head in the crook of my neck. I walked to the door and opened it to find Hex, Aaron, addy, Sam, jason, and drew standing there in bathing suits and trunks.

"Hey we're going to the beach for awhile wondering if yall wanted to come?" Addy said and Aces head shot up and she smiled big raising her hand

"I doooooooooo Acelinnn doessssssssss. I luve water" she said. causing Addy to burst out in laughter with all of us joining.

"We'll let's get you a swimsuit shortie" Sam said grabbing Ace. I went in my room and put on some shorts.

I walked down stairs to find everybody. the girls, even Aceline in bikinis and the guys in swim shorts.

"Ready?" They nodded and we were out the door. I picked Ace up and she laughed and shivered. The mate-pull. I put her in the backseat with the girls and drove off to the beach.

Once we got to the beach Aceline jumped out and ran to the shore. but she stopped in her tracks and frowned. then looked around with a sad face.

"Hey I promise it's okay alright" Hex called out. She nodded, taking a deep breathe in. then started walking to the shore. she stopped again Her eyes widen and her mouth dropped.

I saw a man walking on the shore clothes ripped and him shivering. he was a wolf and on my land. Ace ran to him and tackled him. he was surprised.

"UNCLE CHARLIE ITS ME!" She screamed. the man 'charlie' laughed at her.

"I know I see you Acelin!" He said sitting her on the sand.

"Where have you been Uncle Charlie?" She asked. she turned to us "oh and yeah those are my friends there's mommas mate Hex that's my new dad, there's Addy, Sam, Jason, Drew and Thomas." she finished. Her uncle turned to us and he started backing away.

"Ummm hey I'm Charlie" he said slowly.

"Uncle Char where you going? hey you haven't answered my question yet! Uncle Charlie!" She said as the man backed away then started running. "hey how do you just leave here you know that bad uncle stuff" she mumbled dragging her feet in the sand. she jumped in the Ocean and started swimming.

"Jason and Drew go after him" they left. i went to ace to see her face down in the pool. I picked her up to see her pouting.

"Please come on I was leaving! I don't wanna die" Someone shouted. It was Charlie

"Hey calm down we're not going to hurt you. Right now you have a little girl face down in the ocean." Hex said to him and he stopped fighting. I sat ace down and she crawled back to the ocean and got back in face down still pouting. I hear someone yell something, then someone come by me walking to the ocean. Charlie. He picked Acelin out of the ocean sitting her back in the sand. she was crying how come I didnt here that? Oh wait she was face down in the ocean.

"Hey! I'm sorry for leaving. and why are you crying and where's your mother?" Ace cried harder when he mentioned that.

"S-she le-left m-me h-here a-lone. a-and n-ow y-your l-eav-ing m-eee" she sobbed. Charlie froze right then and there blinking trying to process what Ace just said. he was frozen like he didn't move at all. I don't think he was breathing. I wouldn't blame him I mean his sister died. He was fighting for crying but he couldn't do it he let go and hugged Ace.