Chappterr5: Killer

I watched as a man. Yes a man, worked on my  mate. I know when she said Killer it had to be a man, but still. Did really have to touch her, he couldn't like use those fake hands that work and stuff. I sit there shaking my leg to calm my nerves. I wonder is she gonna be okay? I can't lose her now I just got her. she's one but she's mine. I love her. She's mine and will always be.

"Killer talk to me. how she doing?" Killer ignored Rachel.

"Hand me the...." he was doing something with some tools then he dropped them on the table. "Nevermind I'm finished" he said as he hooked a wire to Ace chest. its was a heart monitor I watched as it beeped and beeped. "She will be fine. when she wakes tell her I love her okay Rach" I growled and glared at him. "She's my niece." I sighed and nodded. "I'll be staying here for awhile. Just to keep a eye on her" he said to me I nodded at him.

"Killer, I asked you early to see if she was a healer, did you find anything?" Rach asked as she turned more in Charlie's arm. Charlie did not let her go he held on tighter like he was afraid he would lose her again.

"She's not a healer" everyone sighed in relief. "But she is a strong Alpha. She is a alphas daughter but she is strong." Everyone cheered. I listened to everyone's thoughts. All of them were good, everyone was happy they had a strong Alpha female. I smiled at that. "I love this little girl she's a fighter. you" he said as he pointed at me. "hurt her I kill you got me?" I nodded and sighed. Killer started to clean up all his work. Some of my pack members helped him. Everyone cleared out of the room and left me by myself after awhile.

"Babygirl you gotta wake up for me please  really need you too! I need you darling, I really do I need you to keep me going. you cant die pumpkin you just cant. I love you" I kissed her forehand and smiled as her nose scrunched up. I walked up to my room and laid down. I stared at the ceiling. I pursed my lips. 

I found my mate and she's one years old she amazingly beautiful. She has beautiful big blue eyes, a smile that has me smiling every time,  I don't know what I would do without her being here to make me smile again. I thought to myself. I smiled and rolled to my side letting sleep take over. 

&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&

"I'm so hungry T" i laughed at her nickname. Ace s hungry but her uncle says she cant eat until he checks her over.

"I understand that but your uncle needs to check up on you first" she pouted and i kissed her cheek. The door opened and her uncle walked in.

"Unca Kill!" I smiles as her eye brighten and a smile lite up on her face.

"hey babe what's up?" i growled and he smirked at me. "she's my niece you nimrod" i rolled my eyes and slumped in my chair. Ace giggled and kissed my cheek hugging me.

&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&

YOU GUYYYYSSSSS IM SUPER SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED SOONER IM JUST HAVING SO MANY PROBLEMS WITH MYSLEF I DONT HAVE TIME TO WRITE. I LOV YOU GUYS I TRY TO UPDATE MORE SOONER WHEN I HAVE TIME.

I'LL ALSO MAKE THEM LONGER THAN THIS ONE I PROMISE.