Chapter 6: Bad day

"Ace darling can you come out and talk to me please?" I asked her nicely. After her uncle checked on her she was getting really moody. She yelled at her cousin and then locker herself in her room more often.

"Leave me alone please!"  See what I mean she's just being rude all day. I walked away from her door.

"She's not opening the door" I said to her uncle.

"just let her be by herself she fall asleep soon" I nodded walking up to my room and I climbed in bed. I laid slowly feeling my eyes close. I heard a scream. My eyes snapped open and I ran down stairs.

Help me Thomas please help me.

That voice was Ace I took off to her room and broke the door down.

I saw a wolf going towards her and she was backing away. I shifted and tackled the wolf down. He whined and I growled.

Ace run. I told through the mind link

She ran out of the room. I grabbed the wolf by its neck  and dragged it to the dungeon. I threw it inside and closed the door. I growled when he scratched me on the chest before I closed the door fully. I shifted and locked it tight, glaring at him menacing. He backed away farther in the cell.

I ran all the way back home and went on my search for Ace. I heard her cries come from upstairs and I ran up

I opened my door and walked away her. She jumped on me clinging to me. I held her tightly, whispering I was sorry so sorry. She just cried her eyes out

I fell asleep after I heard her snores.

This was one hell of a day. For the both of us.

Don't kill me I'm young and I'm really super duper sorry and I shouldn't be doing this to you guys but I pinky inky promises I'll fix this I'll write four chapters in a row and make sure there long too and lost them for you guys.
Love you guys
Comment
Like

-KingD