Chapter 22

Chapter 22

I laid down in Harry's arms as Poppy and Jordan had a play fight. It was only four days that I hadn't seen Harry but I missed him, a lot. "I missed you" I whispered.

"I missed you too" he replied kissing my forehead. Jordan and Poppy ended their play fight as Jordan grabbed her waist from behind and pulled her onto the couch gasping for air and laughing.

"Poppy, I got really good news" I said catching her attention.

"What's the really good news?" Poppy asked still laughing with Jordan.

"LIZ IS MOVING TO HOLMES CHAPEL COMPREHENSIVE!" I screamed.

Poppy jumped up screaming in happiness as I joined her. "OH MY FUCKING GOD!" Poppy shouted.

"I KNOW! But she's not moving till she's settled in a bit more" I said calming us down.

"How long's that? Where is she living?" Poppy questioned.

"Probably two weeks and only ten minutes away from mine" I answered still jumping. Harry and Jordan sat in confusion.

"Who's Liz?" Jordan asked as Harry looked at him still confused.

"Liz as in the one who lives in Wolverhampton!" Poppy shouted.

"Who?" Jordan asked again.

"Selena's 16th birthday?" Poppy said.

"You know what? I'll know when I see her" Jordan said giving up. I laughed causing Poppy to join in while Harry was still confused.

I sat down next to Harry hugging him as Poppy did the same with Jordan.

"Who's Liz?" Harry asked finally.

"She's my best friend from Wolverhampton. I've known her since I was six when I lived there for three months and went to school with her" I replied to Harry. Harry nodded understanding what's going on now. The four of us enjoyed the rest of the day watching cute movies and snuggling on Harry's couch.

Poppy and I knocked on the front door of Liz's new house. The door flung open revealing our best friend half asleep. "Sleepy head" Poppy said as Liz opened her eyes. Liz screamed in realization that Poppy was there, jumping on her with a hug. Poppy and I laughed, the last time Poppy and Liz had seen each other was probably last year in June, which was more than a year ago, longer than the last time I saw Liz.

"Oh my god! So good to see you!" Liz screamed as she led us into her house, "water?"

"Nah it's fine" I said as Poppy shook her head. We sat down in Liz's living room full of cardboard boxes, as Poppy and Liz caught up on things. I could not wait for her to meet Harry and see all the boys again. They will be thrilled!