Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Harry's Pov

What the hell is happening? Why does Selena Brockman want me? What the hell? She's going from school jock to school nerd! What is she thinking? Is this a joke? But she kissed me... Uh, what? She's Selena Brockman, as in the Selena Brockman boys drool over when she walks past! Is she on crack? What?

I looked over at her from the passenger seat, "hey, so just checking... Are you my girlfriend, or was it just a joke?" I said shaking not believing I just had the confidence to say that.

She laughed, "Harry, what will it take for you to believe me?" she said keeping her eyes on the road "I like you, I really do and I really don't care what other people will think, because you're what I want, so start believing." I thought about those words, wow, I can't believe it! She means it! I smiled like an idiot for the rest of the journey. When we arrived at school we both hopped out of the car. I didn't know what to do until I felt a soft hand grab mine. I looked up and Selena smiled at me and I smiled back.

She led the way into school still holding my hand, dragging me along. Everyone's eyes were on us, but she didn't seem to care that she was the most popular girl in school and she was holding the hand of the biggest dork in the world. We kept walking, everyone making way for us until Jeremy walked past and smashed his shoulder into me. "FUCK JEREMY! WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM?" I heard Selena shout.

"My fucking problem is this geek!" Jeremy replied laughing. He came closer to me, he looked at me and laughed, he pushed my head diagonally down as hard as he could. He did it over and over until I punched him hard across the face making him fall back. "WHAT THE FUCK!" he yelled as he felt his cheek for the pain. Jeremy got up trying to look tough, he was about to pounce at me until Zayn pushed him into a locker.

"Stop being a little immature mutt" Zayn grumbled continuing walking past. He gave Selena a hug and Selena shot Jeremy an annoyed face.

"Zayn! What the fuck man! Wanna go me?" Jeremy yelled challenging him. Zayn looked at him clearly annoyed, he grabbed Jeremy by the shirt and slammed him up against the locker.

"Stop being annoying, stop acting tough and stop being a fucking faggot" he said and dropped him hard on the floor. Zayn didn't even take a second glance and just walked away.

Selena's Pov

The bell rang signalling that class had ended. I got up and turned around to Harry, "What's for lunch" I said grinning.

"I, umm, I don't know" he said with his nervous voice like always. I giggled and walked out of class holding his hand.

We walked to the cafeteria with Poppy and Jordan following behind. We grabbed our food and sat down at our usual table that consists of Jeremy, Connor, Zayn, Louis, Liam, Jordan, Poppy, Rachael, me and now Harry. Everyone was just like usual, laughing and being loud. But Jeremy was death staring Harry the whole time, Harry didn't say a thing or make eye contact with anybody. I grabbed his hand tight and looked him in the eyes, I kissed his cheeks and whispered "be yourself Harry" in his ear. He slowly looked up nervously studying everyone, I smiled and hugged him.

"So Harry, you're a lucky man" Liam said making conversation with Harry. Liam was probably the nicest person I have ever met. He was so trustworthy, wise, kind, generous, cute, funny and always knew what to say. I have known him for a really long time, he was my first friend in kindergarten and we have been friends since.

"Yeah, really lucky" he nervously replied putting his head down looking to the ground. Harry said he was really lucky to have me! Thinking about that made me smile like a retard.

"Yeah, but not lucky for long...." Jeremy said making everyone freeze and glare at him.

"What's your problem?" I asked breaking the silence.

"My problem is that the curly geek broke us up" he responded, making me angrier by the second.

"Actually it wasn't his fault, it was your fault for being a fuck head and not giving a shit" Zayn said making everyone's eyes lay on him.

"Does it matter how I treat her? Any girl would want me! The bitch should be crawling to me" Jeremy said, everyone shot disgusted looks at him, Liam stood up and pushed him away from us into the hallway to talk to him. No one said anything.

"Well what's next? Art right?" Poppy said breaking the ice.

"Yeah " I responded to her. The bell rung and everyone got up and went to their classes. Wow... Jeremy was that fucking rude! What the fuck... Maybe if he treated me right in the first place we wouldn't have broke up.