Chapter 11

Ok, the next bit gets a little dirty I'm warning you so don't read it if you're not matured enough. Please no hate on it. My friend really wanted me to add a sex scene in so yeah, please no hate! .xx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 11

Poppy and I walked out of school escaping the sea of teenagers in the hallways. "Tough day" Poppy said.

"Mmm, stupid Mr Kermond..." I said.

"Well do you wanna get coffees after our detention tomorrow?" Poppy suggested.

I nodded "yeah that sounds good" I answered her. It felt like forever since me and Poppy had hung out just me and her, I missed those times. Our final year at Holmes Chapel had gotten the best of us making there no time for anything more than homework, assignments and boyfriends. It was only about five or six months until graduation, which sounds like a short time but really it was a struggle to even get past the first few months. "Hey, it seems like forever since we have had a sleepover so do you wanna stay over tomorrow? We can get our coffees then walk back to yours and collect your stuff to go to mine, how does that sound?" I suggested.

"That sounds great" she said as we reached her house which was only down the road from school. I hugged her as we said good bye and I continued to make my way home.

What are me and Harry gonna study today? We've practically gone over everything. The maths, English, science, history and even geometry, what else is there?

I unlocked my door and walked up stairs putting my bag down on my bed as I got ready to go over to Harry's. Like usual, my parents weren't home, mum was probably out with friends somewhere and dad was at work. They never really cared what I did, they just gave me the money and asked where I was going. It was an easy life, we all just did what we pleased and try not get into each other's ways.

I grabbed out a loose grey t shirt, dark shorts and a fresh pair of black underwear out of my wardrobe to go get a shower. I walked back out when I was done and checked my phone. Text message from Liz, I smiled as I read it and then let out a shriek of excitement. She was moving to Holmes Chapel! Liz was my best friend since I was six, she lives in Wolverhampton, where I used to live. My parents and I moved there for three months then decided to move back to Holmes Chapel. I went to Liz's school and that's where I met her and turns out our parents were close friends as well. We've kept in touch ever since and we have visited each other, but I haven't seen her since her sixteenth which was last year in November.

I texted her back and continued to get ready, I missed her, I missed her a lot. I could not wait till she got here! She was like a second Poppy to me except better! I missed her so much and this was the best mood I've been in for a long time!

I went over to Harry's and I gently knocked on the door. His mum Anne opened the door and greeted me. I liked his mum, she was nice and not to mention gorgeous! When I met her she had made me a cute beanie that I absolutely loved! "Harry will be down soon, come in" she said gesturing the sofa.

"Thank you" I smiled as I walked in.

"Harry! She's here!" Anne yelled up the stairs as I heard Harry run down.

"Thanks mum" he said to her pecking her cheek. He ran over to me and greeted me with a hug and kissed me sweetly. I love his kisses, they are so soft and warm.

"Hey Harry!" his mum said.

"Yeah mum" he replied to her.

"I'm going to Tracey's soon so you have the house, I trust you so don't disappoint me" she said smiling as she walked up the stairs.