Chapter 9

TOM NOOK P.O.V

I let out a ear-deafening scream as soon as the knife entered my body. I struggled to pull it off of me.

"You psycho son of a bitch!" I screamed in the bald man's face. He only smirked.

Wait, that was kind of hot.

I shook my head to get those thoughts out of my mind. This man was literally trying to kill me, I can't be getting all horny now. I continued to try and pull him off. He soon weakened a bit as he saw me slowly give up. I took this as my chance to kick him straight in the balls. He groaned and got off me, I slowly and carefully removed the knife from my body. Bad idea, it stung like hell. I winced in pain as I took off my shirt to put it around the wound on my arm.

"TOM!" The door bust open as my father came rushing in. I widened my eyes in surprise, how did he know I was here? Did he follow me..? I then see 2 officers storm in and put Pitbull in cuffs. I then see PSY shyly come into view, followed by his other father, Kim Jong Un. My father then walked towards PSY, making sure he was okay. After all of that, we all said our goodbyes and went home.

I walked into my room and thought about the way Pitbull smirked at me. I looked down and saw that I had a boner. I can't believe I have a thing for dilfs.... I then decided there was only one way to get rid of it. I opened up my computer and typed in the words...

"Nugget Porn"

PSY P.O.V

I slowly walked into my room, digesting everything that just happened. How did Tom know where I was...? And why was his father suddenly so caring? This was all so confusing. I decided to play my favorite game, Five Nights at Freddy's, to get my mind off of things.

I don't play this game cause I like playing it, I play it because Freddy lowkey makes me horny asf. I always masturbate playing this game. While I was playing, I purposely tried to make the animatronics come and jump-scare me. Suddenly, Freddy popped up on my screen while an screaming sound was played. I felt something poke up in my pants. I look down. Yep, Freddy did his magic alright. I took of my pants and started my business.

The next day...

TOM NOOK P.O.V

It was Sunday, and I had no school. I decided to take a walk around the mall. I didn't really buy anything, I just wanted to be out of the house. I sat down on a bench after walking for a while, listening to Gorillaz through my earphones. Suddenly, one of my earphones was pulled from my ear. I turned towards the person, and to my surprise, PSY was there.

"H-hi." I stuttered.

"Hey.." PSY said shyly.

He's so cute.. I want to fuck him in the ass.. <3

u can dm me on discord 'mio#8717' if u want me to update more often :P