Chapter 4

OBAMA IS GAY?!

Wow. That's really shocking. He then continued with his announcement then said that school was cancelled today cause of his coming out.

I started walking through the schools gates when Tom Nook pulled me aside. "What the fu-" He clapped his hand over my mouth and ran into the forest. We then ended up in an old looking house. What the hell, is he going to kill me here?

He brought me inside and into his bedroom. He then pushed me onto the bed.

"Tom?" I said, the fuck he brought me here for? He then tied my hands with a rope to the corner of the bed. This just went a kinky route. He then ripped off his top and unbuckled his belt. WHAT IS GOING ON?!

"You gon' enjoy the view, babe." He said and pulled his pants and boxers down. His enormous penis was now visible. So long and firm.

"Yeah you like it?" He puts it near my face.

"Suck it."

I looked at him. I'm not gonna lie, I really want to suck his dick right now. I leaned in and started sucking. He moaned and backed away. He ripped my clothes off of me. From my shirt to my pants then my underwear. He then started messaging my boobs. He leaned in and started giving me kiss marks. I fought the urge to moan; but I couldn't help it and let out a moan. He then flipped me over and inserted his member into my behind. He was first going slow but progressively got faster. He did some helicopter move where he turned himself round and round while his member was still in my behind. What the fuck was this? I moaned again. I was a mess.

"Tom, I'm gonna cum."

"Good."

I came. He ejaculated inside of me. FUCK! We didn't use condoms. Then suddenly the door busted open.

"Son?!"

"Dad?!"

Wait, his dad is Dwanye "The Rock" Johnson?!