Chapter 5

Dwanye the fucking Rock Johnson??

"Who the fuck is this ching chong bitch?" He exclaimed. I looked over to Tom, and what I saw wasn't the hot fuckboy you would see at our school, no no no. He looked like a child, is he afraid of his father?

"D-dad it's not what it looks like" He managed to spit out.

Dwanye sighed, "Please tell me you at least used condoms" he said.

I cursed under my breath. I knew we forgot something.

"Uhm....we kinda forgot." Tom said quietly.

"YOU FORGOT TO USE CONDOMS YOU FUCKING FURRY COCK GAY CUMSLUT?" Dwanye yelled.

"DAD! I'm sorry, I totally forgot about it." Tom cried, but it wasn't enough to stop his father. Dwanye pulled out his 30ft penis and used whips so powerful that it sent a shock through the entire world. I flew black against the wall with Tom flying next to me. We were both still naked.

"YOU FUCKING HAD SEX WITH A CHINESE PERSON? I THOUGHT YOU VOWED TO NEVER DO THAT." He screamed.

"Actually, I'm Kor-" He cut me off by slapping me. What the fuck!!!! I started crying and ran out of the room with my clothes in hand. I ran far far away from that house. Fuck Tom Nook. Fuck his father. I hope I never see either of them again. I put on my clothes while running and I ended up at our school, which was thankfully pretty close to my house.

I hope my dad doesn't get too mad that I came a bit too late. It was 9pm, school ended at 3pm.  I ran home and I tried to enter quietly, but he heard me.

"어디 있나 니?!?!?!" (Where have you been?!)

Oh fuck, my dad caught me.

Kim Jong Un.