Chapter 2

"Gangnam Style."

What? He wants me to what?

"Pardon?" I ask.

"You heard me, babygirl," he said huskily "Gangnam Style."

How do you Gangnam Style?? Is it the new Whip and Nae Nae that I have yet to learn?

"I-I'm not sure how to Gangnam Style?" I said, it almost coming out as a whisper.

He stared at me. The room was filled with silence. If looks could kill, I would be dead right now.

"You don't know....?" He asked with disbelief.

I felt guilty. Was I supposed to know how to Gangnam Style? Before I asked, he started doing something that seemed like a ritual dance. While he was doing it, he was saying something under his breath. It was loud enough for me to hear, though.

"Op-Op-Op-Op-Oppa Gangnam Style"

What in Gods name? Is he possessed? What the fuck.

"Ayeeeeee, Sexy Lady!"

Did he just call me a Sexy Lady? How am i supposed to answer. This ritual he was doing is so odd, but yet....

He looks so sexy doing it.

He kept going, he wasn't done with his little dance. It was a performance. Each move filled with emotion. His facial expression blank but powerful. This was art.

"Tom No-"

"Call me Tom." He cut me off. He gave me his movie star smile.

My heart skipped a beat, but I continued with my sentence.

"Can you teach me how to Gangnam Style?"