~ Ch 4 ~

Ch Info

(Y/N) - Your name

(H/C) - Hair Color

(S/C) - Skin Color

(E/C) - Eye color

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Kirari Pov -

I had woken up the next day, immediately missing the warmth of my pet. I checked the time on my phone and then got ready for the day. I hadn't put much effort into my look but still looked presentable. (Y/N) brought joy and meaning into my mornings, so without her, It felt so empty. As soon as I finished, I got into my limo and went straight to school. I scanned the area for any sign of the (S/C) girl. While looking, I felt someone bump into me, I turned around and was greeted by familiar (E/C). we stared at each for a bit, I wanted to pull her in and kiss her on the spot but I knew I couldn't, especially with an important event coming soon, I knew one slip up and it was all over.

"Well hello (Y/N)" I say with a smirk

All she did was look at me, sadness and fear in her eyes, before running off to Yumeko. I saw how they interacted, Yumeko pulled the girl close kissing her on the cheek and (Y/N) gave a smile in response. I reached my hand out to the two but quickly shook my head and walked off to the students council room. 

- Your Pov -

I looked behind me to see that Kirari had left. It pained me to be around her, my heart still yearned for her touch, for her to call my name and to tell me that she loved me, but I knew that would never happen. I turn my attention back to Yumeko, The girl was kind and caring and I didn't know why but very touchy. She wasn't the same as Kirari, she was someone I should've fallen in love with but even if we got together I knew I would still want Kirari at the end. After all Once a werewolf falls in love, all they can do is fall more in love. The only way to break the bond is if a mate dies or is marked by another. 

"(Y/N), Would you like to attend a gamble with me and Mary?" Yumeko asked.

"Whos Mary?" I asked.

"Me dumbass!!" Pigtail blondie aka Mary yelled while smacking my head.

"Ow!!" I yelped and hid behind Yumeko.

"That wasn't very nice Mary, Be gentle with the cute puppy" Yumeko said while turning to hug me.

All I could do was blush and nuzzle into the girl, enjoying the warmth. A few minutes pass and we head to class, Luckily I had the same class as Yumeko, Mary and their friend Toyota? I don't know his name. Class began but I didn't pay attention, I had free pass since I'm technically not a student, I doodled on paper. Once it was done I pulled away to admire it all, only to realize I doodled me and Kirari together. I blushed hard and folded the paper. The door to class had opened and everyone turned to see who it was, It was Miss clingy.

"Is (Y/N) (L/N) here?" Sayaka asked.

"Hai" I replied getting up.

"The president wants to see you" She say.

I followed the girl out, and we both start heading to the Student council office. Suddenly we turn the wrong way, but I didn't think much since I believed it was a short cut.  Sayaka suddenly pushed me against the wall, causing me to shift from surprise. She smirks starts pulling my ear roughly. I tear up from the pain my ears are the most sensitive spot and her pulling it caused pain to run through out my entire body.

"Did you really think the president would want to see you? You're just an ugly mutt who does deserve to be by her side. After all the president and me did share a kiss." She says smugly (A/N: I love Sayaka but I have to make her a bitch)

I start shaking and feel my knees buckle. Sayaka takes advantage and tase my stomach. I cough up a bit of blood, Tearing up. Before things can get worse I heard foot steps, Sayaka hadn't notice allowing the person to come close. I turn my face as I hear the footsteps turn to see us. 

"Ara Ara What's this" I heard a familiar voice I say.

Sayaka pulls away with a shocked face, dropping her taser in the process.

"Ah Miss president! I was just making sure the bullies that did this to (Y/N) had stopped" Sayaka had explained.

"Don't lie to me Sayaka, Now what were doing to my pet" Kirari said with a death grip on sayaka. 

I pushed Kirari off her and stared into her eyes.

"She's telling the truth, Believe her" I yelled

They both look at me as even more tears ran down my face. God I'm such a crybaby, but I couldnt help it, I felt so weak.

"Just continue with your day Kirari, don't worry about me" I said while having a fake smile

Kirari frowns and pulls me to her office, leaving Sayaka behind shaking. When we get inside, She locks the door and points to the couch, basically telling me to sit down. 

- 3rd Pov -

As (Y/n) sat down on the couch, Kirari sits next to her pulling her into a hug. (Y/n) hugs back enjoying her old owners warmth. They used each others bodies to hide the fact, they were both crying. After a while the pull away. Kirari caress the (S/C) girls face, smiling as she felt her lean into it. Slowly she pulls their face together, inching the lips closer and close. Finally, after all the crying and longing, they kiss. Throughout their entire bodies, they feel sparks fly. They pull away to lack of oxygen, (Y/N) tackled kirari onto the couch while kirari smiles a real smile. 

"I love you Kirari" (Y/N) said

"I love you too (Y/N), No one will ever bring us apart. I was a fool to let you get away" Kirari said.

"About that, What are you going to do with Yumeko, I am still her pet" (Y/N) asked.

Kirari sighed and pulled the wolf girl close to her.

"We'll figure it out when we get there, lets enjoy our time while we still have it" was all she said.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(1028 words)

*A/N: You kissed the girl, how does that make her you feel? hopefully happy, but don't get to excited, there's still more drama. Also how do you guys feel about lemon chapters?*