~ Ch 14 ~

Ch Info:

(Y/N) = Your Name

(F/s/c) = Favorite Sea Creature

(F/c) = Favorite Color

Warning: Its a really fluffy chapter that's it

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Kirari's Pov -

'Honestly, not even mornings do I get to have a moment of peace with my pup' I thought to myself, I softly adjusted (Y/N) so that way she was on the bed again covering her body with the blanket. I place the plates on the bedside table again and then head over to Ibara, noticing the presence of a neutral Rin and an anxious Ririka.

"I tried to stop them from entering," Ririka says while fidgeting with her hands.

"It's fine sister" I sighed "Ibara, I will be declining your request to gamble"

The look of surprise quickly shows on his face, which is honestly amusing to me.

"Now if you would please, I would like to return to breakfast with my pup"

I turn my attention back to (Y/N) and start to walk over before I'm rudely interrupted by Ibara pulling on my shoulder.

"No! We have to gamble, it's unfair to (Y/N) that you have full control over her life. She deserves to live with her brothers, not some controlling bitch" Ibara yells.

"Controlling bitch? Honestly what right do you have to say such words when you are trying to get ownership over her, I allow her to do as she wishes because I truly love her, if I didn't she would've been treated the same as Sayaka"

I walk closer to him till we are face to face "Even for someone who claims to be her brother, you don't act like one for the sense of not trying to reconnect with her, she's not across the world, you had access to contact her but instead, you disturb our morning uttering such bullshit. Now get the out and make a better 'brother' of yourself before showing your face around here again"

Ibara goes to comment but gets pulled back by Rin, they exchange looks with each other before Ibara gives up

"Fine, but please may we leave our number for (Y/N) to contact us whenever"

"Go ahead as long as you never do this again."

- 3rd Pov -

The boys go over to you, Ibara pulls out a piece of paper and hands it to you. You feel bad for the whole interaction that happened, but it was to be expected since they did charge into the room early in the morning, but still feeling bad you open your arms for a hug (making sure the blanket still covers your body), They both happily accept the hug, trying not to cry.

"I love you guys so much but I'm ok and know how to handle myself, so please trust me" (Y/N) whispers to them.

"We love you too and we are sorry" they reply

Finally, the two pull away after a few minutes and leave the house (Ibara throws the middle finger to Kirari as he leaves). Kirari sighs then move back to the bed grabbing the once-forgotten plates of food.

"Shall we return to our breakfast? It may be a little cold but still good" Kirari asks

You nod and reach for your plate only to have it pulled away from you, resulting in a pout that Kirari loves. She smiles and cuts a piece then holds it up to your mouth. "Say ah," She says softly. You do as you're told, enjoying the feeling of her feeding you. This continues until both plates are finished. You tried feeding Kirari but she successfully distracted you with a kiss each time you asked.