~ Ch 3 ~

Ch Info

(Y/N) - Your Name

(H/C)- Hair color

(E/C) - Eye color

——————————————————————

- 3rd Pov -

Yumemi had taken (Y/N) away to her dressing room during the gamble between Yumeko and Kaede. It didn't take long before the news had spread of Yumeko winning and the gamble invitation from Sayaka. (Y/N) had stayed with Yumemi for the majority of the time, once the (H/C) girl had started it feel better she wished Farwell to her friend and headed to the gable location. If only Yumemi had known, maybe she could've protected the poor girl.

- Your Pov -

I had started getting to the tower that Yumeko and Miss Clingy were currently gambling at. I stood at a far distance and admired the tall tower with all the flowers. I laid down in the lilies as I waited for them to finish, I really needed to talk to mistress about earlier events. As at the tower where I laid, I noticed a door open and a minute later two people jump out. I sat up quickly staring at what was happening, as I stared I realized it was Miss Clingy and Mistress. I saw the way they looked at each other and Mistress pulled Sayaka close. They landed with a explosion of petals around them. My ears had been put allowing me to hear their conversation. I saw Mi- Kirari push Sayaka down. Tears building in my eyes as I watched Kirari lick the girls forehead. I gripped my collar with tears running down my face. Even though I didn't know Kirari for long, werewolves tend to fall in love easily, she was perfect in everyway only making me fall faster. I felt the pain fill my heart as it seemed the world only turned for them. I pulled my collar causing a beeping to emit from Kiraris phone, I took the chance and ran. They turned their heads from the noise to my direction only seeing petals flying the air. I just ran, I couldn't handle it all the emotions that ran through my body. Before I knew it I had bumped into something, more like someone.

"Hey are you ok?" they asked

I looked up to see who it was, through the tears I noticed I had ran into Yumeko. I immediately latched onto the girl not caring if my wolf features were out. The black haired girl wrapped me around her, petting my ears, and started to walk away. Last thing I saw before I feel asleep was Kirari looking at us, a smirk resting on her face.

- Kirari Pov -

I watched as Yumeko walked off with my pet, I would've gone after them but I knew (Y/N) will be at home, sitting on my bed like usually. I turn my attention to Sayaka, pulling her from the crash matt. She proceeded to kiss me, There was nothing , she soon pulled away and ran off with fully blushed face. I touched my lips looking at the ground, I noticed a flashing red light and went over to it, I picked it up to find it was (Y/N)'s collar. I held it tightly and quickly rushed to the limo. During the ride all I could imagine was my cute innocent pet being stuck in her uniform needing my help to get out. Once I got home I quickly walked to my room, opening it with a smile, fully expecting to see (Y/N). My smile dropped when there was no sign of the girl, I searched the entire room then proceeded to search the entire house. I felt dread go through me, I sat on my bed looking at the collar still in my hands. I knew I couldn't track her since she wasn't wearing. An idea popped in my head and I pulled out my phone.

MissKnowItAll

Jabami be honest with me, Do you have her?

GamblingCraze

Who? (Y/N)?

Yes I have her, Poor girl has been bawling her eyes out

MissKnowItAll

First why?

Two you have no business with her so I expect home as soon as possibly

GamblingCraze

No can do pres, You are the reason shes crying

Starting today shes living with me, She even agreed to wear a collar with my name on it

(send pic of (Y/N) nuzzled into Yumekos chest with collar)

Now I have a precious soul to take care of, Bye Pres~

I couldnt stop staring at the photo, My phone slipped my hands as tears ran down my face. I needed a way to get (Y/N) back, but how.

"Fucking hell!! Ill make you pay Yumeko" I yelled and threw my pillow.

- Yumekos Pov -

I looked at the wollf girl in my arm, petting her softly. I knew Kirari is extremely pissed right now, but I could care less. I kisses (Y/N)'s head n held her close. I will do everything in my power to protect her and make sure she's mine. As we cuddled, I noticed the (H/C) girl had her tail wagging.

"Cute" I thought to myself.

The girl soon started messing with her collar, smiling like a dork. I couldn't help but squeal, she was the one girl that made me feel excited without the need of gambling. she looked at me with those innocent (E/C) eyes.

"You wont leave me alone right Yumeko? Not like Mi- Kirari?" She asked lowering her face.

I lifted it so she was looking at me in the eyes and smiled. I didn't show it but I was mad at Kirari for what she did.

"Of course not cutie, You deserve the world" I said putting my forehead against hers.

We both move a little closer to each other, enjoying the warmth radiating off of us both and fell asleep in each other arms.

——————————————————————

(957 words)

*A/N: Hi again, so I wanted to say a few things um so first is that Ill try my best to update whenever someone comments on the story, Second is that I'm currently under lots of stress cuz of college and high school so it may effect the story, Three this chapter is effected by my view of the lily Chapter/Episode, and finally is that I'm following the manga a bit but this is not fully following the manga or anime due to your involvement. Anyway Have  a Good Day/Afternoon/Night, Love Yall*