~ Ch 2 ~

Ch Info

(Y/N) - Your Name

*A/N uh so this chapter is a little sad, I hope you guys like it*

——————————————————————

- 3rd Pov -

Days have passed, Kirari and (Y/N) stayed side by side yet Kirari seemed so far from the wolf girl. Unknown to (Y/N), the young Momobami had started to distance herself from the girl due to her feelings, She was scared that they would make her weak and ruin her high status. Along with this distance was a new girl, Yumeko Jabami, who had just recently beaten Midari.

- Your Pov -

I was fiddling with my collar while sitting in Yumemi's changing room. I looked up to see the popular idol having an upset look. She proceeded to kick the table causing me to jump.

"Those pigs are disgusting" she yelled.

"Pinkie you need to calm down" I stated as I walked over to her.

I slowly put her hands on my head in hope it'll calm her down. Due to Yumemi and I being close, She already knew about my ears and tail, so I never had to hide them when we were alone. She started petting me then pulled me into a hug, letting me know she was feeling better. We stayed there for a bit before she pulled away. She picked up a photo of the new girl, ripping it in half.

"Yumekos going to bet her life" she said with a creepy smile.

> TimeSkip <

I was sitting in a chair, still in Yumemi's changing room. She was telling Yumeko the whole process of her dream of becoming an ideal. It honestly sounded very tiring and boring. I started to day dream of plans with Kirari, when she comes back from her trip. I suddenly got pulled out of the dream when Yumeko started talking.

"You hate your fans, right?" Yumeko said

"What are you saying, Thats impossible" Yumemi said with a confused face.

"Oh, You sure?" Yumeko replied pulling out a familiar ripped letter.

"Maybe Ill read it a bit" she continued.

As I was watching the interaction between the two, I had started to get scared because i knew how much Yumemis dream meant, Suddenly Yumeko walked over to me, getting close and pulling a recorder from my pocket. Both me and Yumemi immediately became scared and worried.

"(Y/N) why was that in your pocket?!" Yumemi asked

"No I didn't-" I replied then remembered when Yumeko had entered the room, she pulled me into a hug. "It was planted" I yelled.

Before I knew it the girls had agreed to a gamble. If Yumeko were to win, Yumemi would be exposed, If Yumemi were to win, she would continue on. I sat there shaking and tears forming in my eyes, with only one thing on my mind.

"I need you mistress" I thought.

> Another timeskip brought to you by a school night<

- Still Your Pov -

I was sitting with the other members of the student council. I was holding onto ririka, while shaking and trying not to cry. Yumemi had finished her concert and was now introducing Yumeko onto the stage, announcing their gambling match has begun. I turn to Ririka, crying a bit.

"Do you think Yumemi will be ok? Do you know when mistress will be back? I'm so scared." I said while crying more.

All she did was look at me then started to pet my head. I leaned into her touch, it felt so familiar but I couldn't place my finger on it. I turned my attention back to the two girls gambling. I see Yumemi panicking over the fact she didn't know the birth month of pigtail blondie. She had just lost, I was so scared I didn't even realize I shifted, My ears and tail showing. I can feel Ririkas stare on me as I watch Yumemi start yelling at Yumeko but I didn't care. I bolted from the balcony, grabbing a suit case full of money, down to the stage slamming the case on the desk. Yumemi looked at me with a scared look.

"We'll pay you the 50 million. No, more if that what you want. But is there any way to stop you from disclosing that recording, if you play it Yumemi's future will be over" I say with tears running down my face.

"Is that how you really feel Yumemite?" Yumeko asked making Yumemi look at her.

Yumemi growled before stating to play the recording. I look at her with a shocked expression.

"Pinkie, What are you saying?" I yelled.

"My dream can never be realized unless I'm also blessed with luck. If I'm losing at this level its not a dream that will ever come true. I've had enough" She replied.

"I do like your resolve" Yumeko said.

The crowd had started to whisper amongst themselves

"Pinkie you sure about this?" I asked with my ears flat.

"Yes "was all she said, The recoding had started to play and as soon as it started it had ended. I hugged Yumemi from behind as she started to speak again.

"I'm sorry for deceiving you all this time. And I want to thank you for cheering me on till now" She said in the mic.

I tighten my gripped on her before hearing the crowd cheering about how much they loved her and understood her feelings. I smiled and kissed Yumemi on the cheek to show my support. We both smiled and I moved to the side of the stage. She made Yumeko come on stage with her and they performed another song with each other. I stood there smiling at the two, glad Yumemi would continue her dream. When they finished, They started announcing the person who had started this whole drama in the first place, Kaede. When he reached the bottom, Uumeko immediately challenged him to a gamble, which he rejected until she called an official match. Ririka offered to be there dealer, I stayed on stage standing next to Ririka as the two in front started gambling. I wrap myself around her arm, feeling her tense up. After a while I started to day dream again.

Kirari was the only thing that I could day dream these pays few days. It been hard without her by my side, I couldn't help but wag my tail to the thought of her. I was yet again pulled into reality when Ririka had pushed me aside. I noticed the weird nail girl was standing next to Yumeko. Turns out I missed them betting their lives, but I could care less. Kaede was yelling a Ririka causing me to growl at him, just as I was about to growl louder I saw his face pale. I looked confused before turning around, There she was. My mistress, Kirari. I was bout to tackle her into a hug only to be pushed aside, I landed on my butt. I sat there a bit processing what had just happened. Kirari was talking to Kaede then proceeded to call Sayaka down. Sayaka passed me with a smirk on her face, knowing full well that I was the one who used to braid her hair. I started to tear up looking at them from my view. They looked like the perfect couple standing next to each other, the role a lowly pet couldn't fit. If I did deserve that spot Kirari would've told me immediately who she was and what she was doing. I stared at them a bit longer before turning around and walking off the stage to where Yumemi was. I sat on her lap, trying to not cry anymore. I feel her wrap her arms around me, whispering compliments in my ear as I fall asleep.

- Kirari Pov -

I turned to see (Y/N) has suddenly gone missing. I scan the room trying to find where she was, only for my eyes to land on Yumemi holding her, sending me a death glare. I tear my gaze off the two returning to the gamble in front of me. I knew my pet would return to me, she always does, after all she does carry a Tag with my name on it.

- 3rd Pov -

Kirari smirked to herself believing in the thoughts in her head, but what she doesn't know is that would be the last time she has her loyal puppy by her side, especially since Yumeko has now caught interest in the wolf girl.

(1147 Words)

—————————————————————

*Another A/N: Dont worry youll still have a relationship with kirari, just wanted to add some spice. Have a good day/afternoon/night*