I want him to hear you... ⚠️

vinnies pov

I had just finished streaming for an hour and decided to go downstairs to see what the other guys at the house were doing. The conversation they were having sounded intense. I was about to enter the room, but then I heard Kio mention y/n's name. I wondered why they were talking about her. Me and her had only dated for a little over a month and she only met the boys a couple times. Even though I knew I shouldn't, I stopped and pressed my ear to the door to hear what they were saying better. There speaking was slightly muffled but I could make out Kio saying something quietly.

"I feel terrible though, Jordan. Obviously I'm not going to act on it, but I just can't help it. I keep trying to get over her because I know she's Vinnies girl but she's just so..."

Anger flooded through me. Kio liked y/n. Y/n was mine and he wasn't taking her from me.

One week later
y/n pov

Recently Vinnie had been acting strange. Every time I even mentioned coming over to his house to see him he quickly shut me down without an explanation. It was like he was trying to keep me away from something at his home.

Maddy had recently just moved in with Jordan so I was going over to help her unpack all of her stuff today. I decided not to tell Vinnie, and that I would maybe surprise him by going on date after

I knocked on their door and waited. After a little while the door opened and Kio stood their with a smile on his face.

"Hey y/n! Vinnies in his room, he didn't say you were coming over?"

"oh, no I came to help Maddy with unpacking" I replied back

"oh okay, the other guys are out at the store so it's just me, Vinnie and maddy home right now" Kio said.

I was just about to head up the stairs to go find Maddy when all the sudden Vinnie appeared at the top of the stairs. for some reason he looked pissed off. He charged down the stairs grabbing my wrist and dragged me up to his room without a word. He shut the door harshly.

"Vinnie what the fuck?!"

"what are you doing with kio? why are you here?" he questioned.

"I came to see Maddy... Kio just answered the door." I replied, putting my hand on his arm. He still didn't look sure of what I said.

"What's up with you? Your acting strange recently"

"nothing...never mind. I think Maddy is in her room" he said looking at the floor.

Suddenly theirs a knock on his door and Maddy sticks her head in.
"hey y/n, I thought I heard you! I'm so sorry but i forgot one of the boxes at my old apartment so I need to quickly go get it, I'll be back soon"

"oh that's okay" I said with a smile. I heard her foot steps walk down the stairs and the front door open and shut.

"Vinnie, I think we need to talk. Something strange is going on with you and it-"
I was suddenly interrupted by Vinnies soft lips crashing into mine.

he gripped my waist, pulling my body roughly into his.

I moaned softly at his sudden actions. He removed his mouth from mine quickly and ripped his shirt off. His hands then came down to the hem of my shirt tugging on it, causing me to quickly pull it over my head. The kiss deepened and I tangled my fingers into his hair. He slid the straps of my bra off my shoulders and opened the clasp and it fell to the floor.

He gazed down hungrily at my now exposed chest. He licked his lips then picked me up, throwing me onto his bed effortlessly. He stood up to unbuckle his belt and drop both his pants and boxers at once. He dick stood up, it was so hard it was begging me for attention.

"pants off." he said sharply.

I still had no idea what had made him so mad, but I wasn't complaining.

I quickly unbuttoned my jeans and pulled them off, throwing them onto his bedroom floor. I reached down to pull of my underwear, but Vinnie roughly grabbed my wrists, pinning them both above my head. "that's my job" he said, his voice filled with lust.

He looked deeply into my eyes as he pulled down my thong, leaving us both now fully exposed.

He kissed down my body. He hesitated once he reached my heat. He glanced up at me with a hungry smile. his hands roughly grabbed my legs and spread them apart. he dipped his head down attaching his mouth to my now dripping core.
I moaned softly and grabbed a handful of the sheets. his tongue flicked my clit, and one of his fingers was pushed into me.

I bit my lip harshly, trying my hardest not to be too loud, thinking of Kio still in the house.

His tongue continued its attack on my clit and he pushed another finger into me. He looked up and saw me struggling to keep quiet.

"let me hear your moan, baby"

"vinnie" i moaned out softly. "kio-"

"let him hear us. let him hear how good I make you feel" he said, staring deep into my eyes as his fingers sped up and his thumb attached to my clit.

"vinnie" I let out a loud moan, that kio definitely heard. I arched my back and came on his fingers. He brought his fingers up to his mouth and licked them clean.

"good girl" he praised. "i'm the only one who can make you cum that fast, huh? no one else can make you feel this good"