breakfast in bed

You slowly opened your eyes as the sun glared bright in them. You rubbed your eyes and sat up slowly, grabbing your phone off the night table. It was 9:33am. You saw a message from your boyfriend Troy saying "stay in bed, i'll be up soon! "

You rolled over to your side to see his side of the bed was empty and the sheets pulled up perfectly. You frowned slightly, missing his presence. You fell back against your pillow and slowly and started wondering what he was doing. Most mornings you were greeting with him wrapping his arms around your waist and him pressing soft kisses all over your face and neck. As you laid there in your comfy bed you were about to drift off to sleep again.

You were awoken by the sound of someone coming up the stairs and a smile creeped on your face knowing it was Troy, as you were both in your apartment and no one else was over. The door of your bedroom slowly opened and Troy peeked in.

"your awake!" he said cheerily.
"mhmm morning babe" you replied back sleepily

He walked over and crawled into bed. He pushed your hair out of your face as he pressed a gentle kiss to your lips. You smiled into his kiss and wrapped your arms around him, cuddling into his side.
"good morning gorgeous, how did you sleep?" he asked
"good, why did you leave" you mumbled into his neck.

"oh!" he said suddenly remembering something and walked outside the room. He came back in holding a tray.

"surprise!" he said with a cute smile on his face.
He was holding a tray with a glass of orange juice some waffles and fruit. You couldn't help but smile at how cute your boyfriend was

a/n
this was kind of short bc i wrote it during class instead of doing my work- oops 🤭