road trip ⚠️

warnings- smut (masturbation, fingering)

"Vinnieeee" you whined softly while shifting around in your car seat
"yes y/n" he said while quickly glancing over at you "what's wrong baby"

"how much longer, it feels like we've been driving forever" you said

"about two more hours i think, maybe try to get some sleep so it goes by faster" he said, smiling over at you.
You decided to try and sleep like he suggested. You were both headed on a road trip from LA to go visit your family.

You shifted around to get comfortable and pulled your feet up on the seat and laid your head against the window. After about 20 minutes you still couldn't fall asleep so you decided to move so you could watch Vinnie drive. You couldn't help but noticed how hot your boyfriend was when he was driving. He had a serious look on his face and he ran his fingers through his long hair every few minutes to keep it out of his face while his hands tightly gripping the wheel, making his veins on his hands more noticeable. He looked so good  that your mind slowly started becoming dirty.

You daydreamed about the hot sex you had had the night before and slowly started to feel your underwear (sorry I hate the word panties 🤭) grow wet. You shifted around in your seat trying to forget the inappropriate thoughts but it only made you more turned on and you let out a soft moan. You looked over quickly to see if Vinnie had heard your moan and he looked back at you and quirked an eyebrow.

"you okay Princess?" he questioned you.
"vinnie i need you" you whispered
"baby I'm driving, we will be at the hotel in a couple hours wait and you can have me then"

You frowned at his response and looked over at him. You slowly moved your hand over to his knee and slowly moved it up. A bulge soon appeared into his pants and a smile creeped on your face. "y/n don't do that" he said sternly and moved your hand off his leg. You frowned at his action and moved around, slowly growing more wet and uncomfortable. You decided if you teased him enough he would pull over and help you. The thought of him pulling over and you crawling into the backseat and riding his dick almost made you mouth water. The more you thought about it the more wet you got until it was unbearable.

You looked over at Vinnie as you slowly slid your hand into your sweatpants and under your thong. He hadn't noticed yet so you slowly rubbed your clit, making you let out a high pitched moan. You felt his eyes on you but you avoided eye contact as you continued to rub yourself.

"y/n" he said with anger flooding his voice. You chose to ignore him as you slowly pushed one finger into yourself.

Vinnie was very open about how he didn't like you touching yourself, especially if he was near. He was very possessive over you and only wanted you to feel pleasure from his fingers.

"y/n don't do that." he said. you still didn't answer him as you continued to pleasure yourself. you started moaning louder and moving your hips along with your hand as you started to reached your high. You closed your eyes and your head fell backwards against the head rest of your seat. suddenly you felt a large hand grip your wrist and rip your hand out of your pants. You whimpered from the loss of contact, only to soon feel his hand slide into your sweatpants replacing your own.

His large hand slowly grazed the sides of of your thighs before he took one finger and rubbed a delicate stroke down your dripping core.
"your so wet baby, damn" he murmured

He spread your wet folds and slowly pushing two of his long fingers inside you. You let out a desperate moan and looked over at Vinnie, he was glancing over at you with lust while trying desperately to keep his eyes on the road.

His thumb attached to your clit, rubbing in circles while his other fingers still pushing in and out of you at a steady pace. With the added pressure on your clit you were getting close to your release. Vinnie then bent his fingers upwards inside you, hitting your spot causing you to clench tightly around them. "V Im close" you half said and half moaned.

"cum for me, beautiful" he said, his voice filled with lust.
Hearing him say that pushed you over the edge, and you finally reached your climax, cumming on his fingers. He continued to move his fingers in and out of you at a slow pace and you came down from your high. He then took his hand and brought it too his mouth, sucking your cum of his fingers.

The car then jolted and he pulled over abruptly. You were on a country road in the middle of no where, the sun was starting to set so no one was around. He looked at you with hunger in his eyes

"backseat now."

a/n- that was my first ever smut so sorry if it sucked lol
ALSO KIND OF LATE BUT BIDEN WON!! im from Canada but i still have never been more invested in any election and I'm so over joyed that Trump is finally going to be out of office