Ikiz

Name: Ikiz

Age: 16

Appearance: Ikiz is a Average height standing at 5'10. He is well toned due to all the sports he is involved with. His black hair is often a bit messy. He has glowing red eyes that he often covers up with colored contacts.

As for clothes Ikiz wears baggy skinny jeans in dark colors like black or gray. Dark colored button ups that he leaves unbuttoned to wear a muscle shirt under it, leaving the collar of the shirt lifted up. He wears black sneakers with dark gray socks. And at all times he wears four necklaces: one that's a red jewel, another that's a blue tear shaped jewel, the third that is a demonic cross with a black and red swirling jewel in the middle, and the fourth is a little dark silver heart locket. He has his ears pierced and often wears jeweled earrings. And lastly he wears many jeweled rings.

Personality: Ikiz normally comes off at first as friendly because he try's to give a good first impression but once you get to know him he's rather distant, and somewhat calm. He has a cold side that shows more than his warm one. Around adults he acts like a polite young man, to give them the impression he's the kind of boy they would want their kids to hang out with. Though he tends to be the opposite. Ikiz is a huge flirt, even if he has no interest in you he might joke around with you just for the fun of it. He can be very lustful at times, and is known for being a player.

Likes: dark chocolate, a good book, confident people, a good adventure, hunting, a little blood shed here and there, muscles on men, good sized boobs on girls, dark colors.

Dislikes: light colors, white chocolate, terrible books, weak people, skinny twig people, people who say they are fat when they are clearly under weight, needy girls/guys.

Fears: "let's just keep that to me okay?" He snickered. (Being hunted because of his dads doings, or being judged because of who and what his dad is.)

Species: ...~ {Unknown}

Sexuality: "I'm pansexual, I don't go for a gender I go for anything and everything, what ever I feel a connection with."

Flaws: when his lustful and hateful side takes over and stops what he normally would have done if he had control over himself.

Extra: he's very fond of jesse an jesse of him.

Backstory: